Halo Infinite optimization

There are pc players who do not have a powerful pc to play the game at stable fps at 60 I think it would be my case, I imagine that the game would run something similar to Warzone(COD) that is what I think.

It would be great if the game is super optimized, something similar to DOOM Eternal, I was surprised at the optimization that this game has for the graphics it has, maybe they are developer tricks.

It looks like there will be the full suite of PC options so that you can maximise your experience on the hardware you have.

Halo isn’t pushing itself as a graphics showcase, and nor should it. So it should work on a wide range of PC set ups.

343 will be keen to get the biggest audience it can.

Good luck.

I hope it is well optimized in the first consoles

> 2535442146130216;3:
> I hope it is well optimized in the first consoles

PC optimization carries over to Console easier than console optimization carries to PC, so that would just be doing everyone a disservice.

The game should honestly run better than COD warzone does. The main factor in this is Halo Infinite is pushing way less players in multiplayer than Warzone is at any one time, plus like others have been saying Infinite is not being made as a graphical showcase. I wouldn’t really say Warzone was made a purely a graphical showcase either, but they definitely wanted to show off their new Infinity award engine a little more than I think 343 is concerned with showing off the Slipspace Engine at this time.

don’t forget that halo infinite is a new generation game, so I think it’s a shame not to exploit its full potential with a low-powered computer.

> 2533274860712851;6:
> don’t forget that halo infinite is a new generation game, so I think it’s a shame not to exploit its full potential with a low-powered computer.

I wouldn’t truely say that given it’s still gunna be on the Xbox One Vanilla.

That said as to what the OP is asking most mid range pc’s outclass the Xbox One, mid rangers should be just fine.

Hope they can get it to at least 60fps on xbox one and xbox one x

When we saw the Multiplayer reveal, they were running a RTX 2080 on max settings at 4K. 343i was running a more current version of the game in the reveal, we had an older build without all that optimization. This isnt a next gen only game, if you have a GPU that came out in the last 7 years then you will be fine. The only issue Id see is older cards having slower and less VRAM. Other than that, if you can run newer games at 1080p-4K no problem then Infinite will be perfectly fine unless it launches with bad optimization. But considering the PC gameplay we saw at Multiplayer reveal, we will be fine if not better.

> 2535471817105277;8:
> Hope they can get it to at least 60fps on xbox one and xbox one x

you’re dreaming. next gen game is not gonna run that well on either xbox one.

PC will probably never be optimized no matter how powerful your rig is. I have a new high-end PC that was only hitting 80 fps at low settings in the flight. They’re shooting for a 20% performance boost. 80 fps x 120% =/= 240 fps. Not even close. Sad.

> 2535442146130216;3:
> I hope it is well optimized in the first consoles

it was well optimised man. The xbox consoles were the best with optimisation. Check digital foundry’s benchmarks and stuff for halo infinite.

Series X / S has a big performance improvement of ZEN2 CPU
ONE X is very powerful for graphics only
However, the CPU bottleneck was not resolved.
The XBOX series that has SSD velocity architecture there
Will do the great optimizations we showed in Gears 5

HALOWARS2 now supports 60fps with fps boost in the XBOX series.
It has evolved into a beautiful and wonderful visual.

> 2535449976520576;10:
> > 2535471817105277;8:
> > Hope they can get it to at least 60fps on xbox one and xbox one x
>
> you’re dreaming. next gen game is not gonna run that well on either xbox one.

But they already showed that it can in the demo for the Xb1, and that was an older build, they’re definitely TRYING to get it run that well on the older consoles and weaker PCs.

> 2535431730346286;14:
> > 2535449976520576;10:
> > > 2535471817105277;8:
> > > Hope they can get it to at least 60fps on xbox one and xbox one x
> >
> > you’re dreaming. next gen game is not gonna run that well on either xbox one.
>
> But they already showed that it can in the demo for the Xb1, and that was an older build, they’re definitely TRYING to get it run that well on the older consoles and weaker PCs.

when has 343 said they were aiming for 60 on xbox one?

> 2535449976520576;15:
> > 2535431730346286;14:
> > > 2535449976520576;10:
> > > > 2535471817105277;8:
> > > > Hope they can get it to at least 60fps on xbox one and xbox one x
> > >
> > > you’re dreaming. next gen game is not gonna run that well on either xbox one.
> >
> > But they already showed that it can in the demo for the Xb1, and that was an older build, they’re definitely TRYING to get it run that well on the older consoles and weaker PCs.
>
> when has 343 said they were aiming for 60 on xbox one?

Aug 5 2021 was the latest post to address that exact question of yours actually :smiley: “The game targets 4K resolution on the Xbox One X and 1080p on Xbox One S at 30 fps. When Halo Infinite was originally revealed last year, developer 343 Industries announced that it was targeting a smooth 60fps experience on all platforms, including the Xbox One.”

> 2535431730346286;16:
> Aug 5 2021 was the latest post to address that exact question of yours actually :smiley: “The game targets 4K resolution on the Xbox One X and 1080p on Xbox One S at 30 fps. When Halo Infinite was originally revealed last year, developer 343 Industries announced that it was targeting a smooth 60fps experience on all platforms, including the Xbox One.”

hmm come to think of it, they did say that, you are right. Doesn’t seem like they are still targetting that level of performance sadly, understandable if the game is built primarily for next gen which has vastly stronger CPU’s but still rough for xbox one players (which I might be if it doesn’t run on my old graphics card).

> 2535449976520576;17:
> > 2535431730346286;16:
> > Aug 5 2021 was the latest post to address that exact question of yours actually :smiley: “The game targets 4K resolution on the Xbox One X and 1080p on Xbox One S at 30 fps. When Halo Infinite was originally revealed last year, developer 343 Industries announced that it was targeting a smooth 60fps experience on all platforms, including the Xbox One.”
>
> hmm come to think of it, they did say that, you are right. Doesn’t seem like they are still targetting that level of performance sadly, understandable if the game is built primarily for next gen which has vastly stronger CPU’s but still rough for xbox one players (which I might be if it doesn’t run on my old graphics card).

Oh definitely not at 60fps by the looks of it, but they’re trying,l. But again the performance is showing to be as good as it can for that particular hardware , that said I’m standing by that mid rangers are fine in regards to PCs, the GPU of the XB1 isn’t that good, you’ll be able to run it if the XB1 can. That said we’ll just have to wait and see, and hey the Multiplayer is free so if none of us get chosen for the PC flights, we can test the game out using that before buying the Campaign.

> 2535449976520576;17:
> > 2535431730346286;16:
> > Aug 5 2021 was the latest post to address that exact question of yours actually :smiley: “The game targets 4K resolution on the Xbox One X and 1080p on Xbox One S at 30 fps. When Halo Infinite was originally revealed last year, developer 343 Industries announced that it was targeting a smooth 60fps experience on all platforms, including the Xbox One.”
>
> hmm come to think of it, they did say that, you are right. Doesn’t seem like they are still targetting that level of performance sadly, understandable if the game is built primarily for next gen which has vastly stronger CPU’s but still rough for xbox one players (which I might be if it doesn’t run on my old graphics card).

yeah and to make things worse its not a dedicated graphics card its an APU that is based off 2012, which is 9 years ago. The fact that the game is still being put in the xbox one is freaking insane. They also did some crazy optimisations to keep the fps and frame timings stable in digital foundrys testing. This is for a flight too, so there might be some improvements in the next flight. This may be marginal but credit is given where it is due.

> 2535431730346286;16:
> > 2535449976520576;15:
> > > 2535431730346286;14:
> > > > 2535449976520576;10:
> > > > > 2535471817105277;8:
> > > > > Hope they can get it to at least 60fps on xbox one and xbox one x
> > > >
> > > > you’re dreaming. next gen game is not gonna run that well on either xbox one.
> > >
> > > But they already showed that it can in the demo for the Xb1, and that was an older build, they’re definitely TRYING to get it run that well on the older consoles and weaker PCs.
> >
> > when has 343 said they were aiming for 60 on xbox one?
>
> Aug 5 2021 was the latest post to address that exact question of yours actually :smiley: “The game targets 4K resolution on the Xbox One X and 1080p on Xbox One S at 30 fps. When Halo Infinite was originally revealed last year, developer 343 Industries announced that it was targeting a smooth 60fps experience on all platforms, including the Xbox One.”

dont get the wrong idea. They are definitely not going for anything above 1080p and if it is its marketing jargon that in lay means 1080p upscaled to 4k which is not the case anymore.