Halo infinite needs to be delayed

Unlike most, I didn’t blindly hate what I saw in the demo, but it obviously will take more time and work to be truly finished (especially the visual section) I highly recommend the 343 team to please delay the game and make adjustments corresponding to make it a quality product.

It does estimated goal of release is Holiday 2020 meaning even 343 is anticipating that they wanna be very careful with the release on this one and will either delay the game or certain features if they feel it neccesary.

After watching the gameplay footage a few times, I think people are exaggerating, I think it looked great in motion.

I don’t play screenshots, I play games. The GAME I saw looks great, and has a reasonable blend of old and new art/ effects. The game sounded absolutely awesome too.

This looks like it’s trying to be a modernized Halo 3, which is awesome.

> 2614366390849210;3:
> After watching the gameplay footage a few times, I think people are exaggerating, I think it looked great in motion.
>
> I don’t play screenshots, I play games. The GAME I saw looks great, and has a reasonable blend of old and new art/ effects. The game sounded absolutely awesome too.
>
> This looks like it’s trying to be a modernized Halo 3, which is awesome.

The artstyle was fine but considering this is supposed to be a next gen game the graphics are just bad. Go look at comparisons to the past Halo games and it’s just crazy how average infinite looks.

> 2533274877308559;4:
> > 2614366390849210;3:
> > After watching the gameplay footage a few times, I think people are exaggerating, I think it looked great in motion.
> >
> > I don’t play screenshots, I play games. The GAME I saw looks great, and has a reasonable blend of old and new art/ effects. The game sounded absolutely awesome too.
> >
> > This looks like it’s trying to be a modernized Halo 3, which is awesome.
>
> The artstyle was fine but considering this is supposed to be a next gen game the graphics are just bad. Go look at comparisons to the past Halo games and it’s just crazy how average infinite looks.

Given it was already confirmed to be an early build and the trailer already showed higher resolution assets, I’m not sure the problem.

> 2533274877308559;4:
> > 2614366390849210;3:
> > After watching the gameplay footage a few times, I think people are exaggerating, I think it looked great in motion.
> >
> > I don’t play screenshots, I play games. The GAME I saw looks great, and has a reasonable blend of old and new art/ effects. The game sounded absolutely awesome too.
> >
>
> The artstyle was fine but considering this is supposed to be a next gen game the graphics are just bad. Go look at comparisons to the past Halo games and it’s just crazy how average infinite looks.

In this case you should wait for the final release build of H:I if you want to compare it to older games.
What we saw today was an older build as Chris Lee confirmed in this interview.

> 2533274877308559;4:
> > 2614366390849210;3:
> >
> >
>

Not when you look at the crazy level of detail of EVERYTHING in one if the biggest draw distances I think I’ve ever seen in a game.

I don’t think the screenshots are a good indicator, and I’ve seen links posted with descriptions that make it sound like the stream was in 1080p but there’s a 4K vid out there.

> 2566113537691274;5:
> > 2533274877308559;4:
> > > 2614366390849210;3:
> > > After watching the gameplay footage a few times, I think people are exaggerating, I think it looked great in motion.
> > >
> > > I don’t play screenshots, I play games. The GAME I saw looks great, and has a reasonable blend of old and new art/ effects. The game sounded absolutely awesome too.
> > >
> > > This looks like it’s trying to be a modernized Halo 3, which is awesome.
> >
> > The artstyle was fine but considering this is supposed to be a next gen game the graphics are just bad. Go look at comparisons to the past Halo games and it’s just crazy how average infinite looks.
>
> Given it was already confirmed to be an early build and the trailer already showed higher resolution assets, I’m not sure the problem.

This was the first gameplay reveal just 5 months before release. You don’t see the issue with showing bad graphics? I don’t know how early the build could be but it makes zero sense to show the public a bad representation of the game they are making. First impressions are very important.

> 2614366390849210;7:
> > 2533274877308559;4:
> > > 2614366390849210;3:
> > > After watching the gameplay footage a few times, I think people are exaggerating, I think it looked great in motion.
> > >
> > > I don’t play screenshots, I play games. The GAME I saw looks great, and has a reasonable blend of old and new art/ effects. The game sounded absolutely awesome too.
> > >
> > > This looks like it’s trying to be a modernized Halo 3, which is awesome.
> >
> > The artstyle was fine but considering this is supposed to be a next gen game the graphics are just bad. Go look at comparisons to the past Halo games and it’s just crazy how average infinite looks.
>
> Not when you look at the crazy level of detail of EVERYTHING in one if the biggest draw distances I think I’ve ever seen in a game.
>
> I don’t think the screenshots are a good indicator, and I’ve seen links posted with descriptions that make it sound like the stream was in 1080p but there’s a 4K vid out there.

I’m not just talking screenshots. The draw distance wasn’t even good. I kept noticing pop in which makes me feel embarrassed for them. I didn’t see any crazy detail. I saw very bland textures and couldn’t believe it.