Halo Infinite Needs Proper Progression

We have heard community feedback around wanting more progression options including things like “match XP” to feed into the Battle Pass and an entirely separate, incremental system along the lines of earning SR152 in Halo 5: Guardians. Expanding Multiplayer progression offerings is something the team is actively exploring, and we look forward to continuing to evolve the experience in future seasons post-launch.

Well add it then.

Not a down the line thing needs to be in on launch its a simple add. Give us 150 levels add 50 every season. Keep battle pass win win

did you even consider how much memory space you would need

nothing in game dev is a simple add and people on this forum need to stop acting like everything is.

> 2533274923753781;1:
> We have heard community feedback around wanting more progression options including things like “match XP” to feed into the Battle Pass and an entirely separate, incremental system along the lines of earning SR152 in Halo 5: Guardians. Expanding Multiplayer progression offerings is something the team is actively exploring, and we look forward to continuing to evolve the experience in future seasons post-launch.
>
> Well add it then.
>
> Not a down the line thing needs to be in on launch its a simple add. Give us 150 levels add 50 every season. Keep battle pass win win

It’s not that simple to add. They don’t have the work flow at the moment to introduce new systems. I’m sure they have people in the live team working on ideas and prototypes, but the entire technical team will be working on bug fixing and QA now. They can’t spare anyone to work on additional new features. With the fuss the community Is making I wouldn’t be surpsied if we get it sooner rather than later, but it definitely isn’t coming for launch.

> 2533274855648543;4:
> > 2533274923753781;1:
> > We have heard community feedback around wanting more progression options including things like “match XP” to feed into the Battle Pass and an entirely separate, incremental system along the lines of earning SR152 in Halo 5: Guardians. Expanding Multiplayer progression offerings is something the team is actively exploring, and we look forward to continuing to evolve the experience in future seasons post-launch.
> >
> > Well add it then.
> >
> > Not a down the line thing needs to be in on launch its a simple add. Give us 150 levels add 50 every season. Keep battle pass win win
>
> It’s not that simple to add. They don’t have the work flow at the moment to introduce new systems. I’m sure they have people in the live team working on ideas and prototypes, but the entire technical team will be working on bug fixing and QA now. They can’t spare anyone to work on additional new features. With the fuss the community Is making I wouldn’t be surpsied if we get it sooner rather than later, but it definitely isn’t coming for launch.

The game has been in Development for 8 years lol.