Halo Infinite Multiplayer Story- What I'd love

Halo Infinite will give us the personal feeling and individuality that we’ve all wanted for our Spartans. I was playing Halo: Reach the other day and I was just in love at how everyone’s Spartan was so personalized, a direct extension of themselves. An expression, a character.
Halo Infinite has been confirmed to have a storyline for our multiplayer Spartans. This combined with having personal AI, wider range of body and voice customizations, and possibly even faces(Speculation). Keep in mind we haven’t seen every customization as of yet.
Combine this extreme level of customization with the Seasonal changes to the game as well as it’s 10-year plan, and you have a recipe for some very badass experiences. We’ll get a storyline, ever-evolving and growing and changing, old characters, new characters, expansions and DLC. It’s going to be huge and i’m here for it!
We could potentially get to see our personalized Spartan in cut scenes just like Halo: Reach. All I have to say is…

I’m ready! How 'bout you?!

Definitely curious to see how the personal Spartan stories play out— I’d love to see an updated version of Spartan Ops against the Banished

> 2535423701256812;2:
> Definitely curious to see how the personal Spartan stories play out— I’d love to see an updated version of Spartan Ops against the Banished

I get the feeling it could possibly be even more fleshed out than Spartan Ops. Don’t hate me for drawing this line, but i’m hoping it’s a Destiny level of personal character involvement in the story.
I can’t wait to see everyone’s Spartan!

> 2533274882898126;3:
> > 2535423701256812;2:
> > Definitely curious to see how the personal Spartan stories play out— I’d love to see an updated version of Spartan Ops against the Banished
>
> I get the feeling it could possibly be even more fleshed out than Spartan Ops. Don’t hate me for drawing this line, but i’m hoping it’s a Destiny level of personal character involvement in the story.
> I can’t wait to see everyone’s Spartan!

I totally agree with you here I am all for it and cannot wait to see how it all fleshes out as I will be there every step of the way for the next 10 years. That being said I do hope for badass story and cut screens and I understand what you are saying about Destiny level but I am just going to be that guy and say how about make it Halo Campaign pre 5 level of story telling for our Spartan that would be super tight. Although I am leaning towards it being more Spartan Opsy and having a slight but ever growing story to go along with each Op mission.

> 2533274833071719;4:
> > 2533274882898126;3:
> > > 2535423701256812;2:
> > > Definitely curious to see how the personal Spartan stories play out— I’d love to see an updated version of Spartan Ops against the Banished
> >
> > I get the feeling it could possibly be even more fleshed out than Spartan Ops. Don’t hate me for drawing this line, but i’m hoping it’s a Destiny level of personal character involvement in the story.
> > I can’t wait to see everyone’s Spartan!
>
> I totally agree with you here I am all for it and cannot wait to see how it all fleshes out as I will be there every step of the way for the next 10 years. That being said I do hope for badass story and cut screens and I understand what you are saying about Destiny level but I am just going to be that guy and say how about make it Halo Campaign pre 5 level of story telling for our Spartan that would be super tight. Although I am leaning towards it being more Spartan Opsy and having a slight but ever growing story to go along with each Op mission.

Hell yeah bro. And I did love Spartan Ops, so that would be cool! I also kinda hope we get some form of social space for Multiplayer as well, be it The Academy or something else. I think it’d be a neat way to have people meet and chat and get ready for matches and stuff, but I’d want it done so that it feels like Halo.

> 2533274882898126;5:
> > 2533274833071719;4:
> > > 2533274882898126;3:
> > > > 2535423701256812;2:
> > > > Definitely curious to see how the personal Spartan stories play out— I’d love to see an updated version of Spartan Ops against the Banished
> >
> > I totally agree with you here I am all for it and cannot wait to see how it all fleshes out as I will be there every step of the way for the next 10 years. That being said I do hope for badass story and cut screens and I understand what you are saying about Destiny level but I am just going to be that guy and say how about make it Halo Campaign pre 5 level of story telling for our Spartan that would be super tight. Although I am leaning towards it being more Spartan Opsy and having a slight but ever growing story to go along with each Op mission.
>
> Hell yeah bro. And I did love Spartan Ops, so that would be cool! I also kinda hope we get some form of social space for Multiplayer as well, be it The Academy or something else. I think it’d be a neat way to have people meet and chat and get ready for matches and stuff, but I’d want it done so that it feels like Halo.

That would be so tight! I feel like they would have hinted at it least by now after all the MP details that dropped recently. But I could totally see it where we in destiny fashion have a space lets say the bay of the UNSC Infinity. Where we could have a set amount of other players in the space along with NPCS that could give us our next missions such as Palmer, Lasky, Halsey, or heck even Blue team since they are supposedly on the Infinity right now after being picked up along with Halsey on Sanghelios after the events of 5. That could be some post launch type stuff they would just need to find a way to make it feel more alive and then keep it feeling alive during seasons and such which could add into their vision of seasonal events as well. That could totally work. Well here is to hoping someone at 343 thinks like we do.