Halo Infinite Multiplayer Medals

What are some multiplayer medals you’d like to see return in Halo Infinite, or brand new medals you’d like to see?

I would like to see the grenade stick medals return but possibly add sprees as well.

• 1 grenade stick = Grenade Stick. - 5 grenade sticks = Sticky Fingers.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I would like to see the grenade stick medals return but possibly add sprees as well.
>
>
> - 1 grenade stick = Grenade Stick. - 5 grenade sticks = Sticky Fingers.

That sounds awesome I can hear it in Jeff Steitzer’s voice now, STICKY FINGERRS!!:joy:

> 2535435769664022;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > I would like to see the grenade stick medals return but possibly add sprees as well.
> >
> >
> > - 1 grenade stick = Grenade Stick. - 5 grenade sticks = Sticky Fingers.
>
> That sounds awesome I can hear it in Jeff Steitzer’s voice now, STICKY FINGERRS!!:joy:

Same here :joy: I tried to think of something for 10 grenade sticks but I couldn’t xD

A few of my favorites I would like to see return

Buckle up - snipe opponent out of vehicle
Vehicular Manslaughter- 10 splatters without dying
Triple double - double digit kills, assists, headshots

Obviously I would like to see the standard medals we have come to expect return as well

I sincerely hope the perfect medal returns, it’s just so satisfying to listen to. PEEERRRRFECT!!!

I hope all the og medals come back. Some of the H5 medals I don’t want to return. Everytime you get a noscope you don’t have to have that “snapshot” play lol. Get’s pretty annoying and is not needed. Yeah I want the perfect medal back. That’s acceptable. Just don’t give us too many medals like we had in H5.

I’m hoping the Extermination medal returns.

I’d want everything from at least up to Reach return, and an idea I had a while back that I’ve never posted anywhere is some sort of medal achieved at the end of a game if you finish said game on any kind of spree. I’m yet to think of a name for it though.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I would like to see the grenade stick medals return but possibly add sprees as well.
>
>
> - 1 grenade stick = Grenade Stick. - 5 grenade sticks = Sticky Fingers.

Wait what? There already exists grenade stick spree medals, Sticky Spree (5), Sticky Fingers (10) & Corrected (15).

> 2533275019357130;9:
> I’d want everything from at least up to Reach return, and an idea I had a while back that I’ve never posted anywhere is some sort of medal achieved at the end of a game if you finish said game on any kind of spree. I’m yet to think of a name for it though.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > I would like to see the grenade stick medals return but possibly add sprees as well.
> >
> >
> > - 1 grenade stick = Grenade Stick. - 5 grenade sticks = Sticky Fingers.
>
> Wait what? There already exists grenade stick spree medals, Sticky Spree (5), Sticky Fingers (10) & Corrected (15).

Aww, man. I legit did not know that. Guess I either don’t live long enough to get those sprees or I don’t throw enough sticky 'nades. Or both.

> 2533274809226598;10:
> > 2533275019357130;9:
> > I’d want everything from at least up to Reach return, and an idea I had a while back that I’ve never posted anywhere is some sort of medal achieved at the end of a game if you finish said game on any kind of spree. I’m yet to think of a name for it though.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > I would like to see the grenade stick medals return but possibly add sprees as well.
> > >
> > >
> > > - 1 grenade stick = Grenade Stick. - 5 grenade sticks = Sticky Fingers.
> >
> > Wait what? There already exists grenade stick spree medals, Sticky Spree (5), Sticky Fingers (10) & Corrected (15).
>
> Aww, man. I legit did not know that. Guess I either don’t live long enough to get those sprees or I don’t throw enough sticky 'nades. Or both.

Nothing more satisfying than landing a good stick (except landing enough to hear the announcer shout these out).

Steaktacular would be fun to have back.