Halo Infinite Multiplayer coming really soon?

Monitor can close this. Thank you

> 2533274908315138;1:
> I know there is a xbox event this month. And I’ve talked to a couple of my buddies and they think that the multiplayer will be coming out this month for Free-to-Play. Do you guys think the same?

I think your friends have some ambitious expectations. I see almost no chance were getting hands-on gameplay this year. I’d love to be proven wrong but I don’t think I will be.

I think your hopes are a little too high. I would aim for early next year for open to public gameplay, but as far as this year, I only expect a MP gameplay trailer/reveal.

Theres no roadmap, transparency or communication other than “we’ll show stuff when we’re comfortable” so no one knows when or how MP or anything for that matter will be shown. Very doubtful anything will be shown at the xbox event since series x is launching soon and showing off halo when it wont be there for launch will be pretty counter productive for microsoft lol.

May as well just forget about infinite 2019 style and pretend it doesnt exist till 343 is actually ready to show something cause its going to be awhile.

> 2533274908315138;1:
> I know there is a xbox event this month. And I’ve talked to a couple of my buddies and they think that the multiplayer will be coming out this month for Free-to-Play. Do you guys think the same?

i not know about you but have you buddy’s not read the news all that halo infinite has been delay to next year so the chance there gone release the multiplayer before the campaign is almost 0% there gone do that.
the only chance we have for this year is a multiplayer trailer since there is no way there gone release the multiplayer before the disc version has been release.
that means also its free to play multiplayer means not there gone release it before the disc version has been release.

I’m certain that the staggered release thing has been shut down 3 or 4 times now.

Regardless don’t get excited for rumoured announcements, which by their nature are not necessarily going to happen. You’re setting yourself up to be disappointed if it doesn’t happen.

Edit: As a side note, The Game Awards are coming up soon. Xbox are sure to showcase what their plan is for the next year there. If there is a chance that we will see more Infinite this year, then it’s at the game awards.
Although once again, rumoured announcements and all that. Nothing is confirmed til it is.

I hope they come out with a beta or somethin like with Halo 5. Hopefully by December.

As in actually releasing or shown off? At most I could see it shown off but as far as actually releasing goes, no way. Phil delayed it because he wanted it to release as a package, also a big part of the delay was technical issues on the MP side so considering we don’t even have a release window, there’s no way it’s coming that soon. Would love to be completely wrong though lol

I don’t think anything will come till at least February

I think the most we can expect from the event tomorrow is possibly a new trailer, and mayyyyyyybe a beta date reveal. But I think that would still be a long shot

At this point, E3 2021 is seeming optimistic.

Probably not this month, but maybe a Multiplayer reveal next month?

Thank you guys for your comments. I should have worded this forum better. I’m not getting my Hope’s up because I know it wont be released until Spring or even next Holiday. I just needed to rensure myself because I’m almost 152 and just didnt want the Free-to-play Multiplayer to come out this month so I had to ask. I think my friends are more hyped to see if there will be at least a trailer/beta release date coming to the xbox event. I watch all the news to Halofollower, Sean W, and many more. Just had to make sure that I didnt miss something in the news. Sorry about that guys! :slight_smile:

> 2533274908315138;1:

LOL
The game was supposed to release tomorrow before the delay and yet we haven’t seen a single screenshot for the multiplayer.
I think we will be lucky to get some footage of the game a few days before the release in 2021 if 343 continues with this radio silence trend.

Monitor can close this. Thank you

If that’s the case, there would have been many advertisement because Infinite is the only system seller aside of Game Pass for Series X/S right now.

Most likely not this year but definitely gotta say early 2021 and we’re also getting Halo 4 on PC, November 17th so that’s great

> 2533274937316582;7:
> I hope they come out with a beta or somethin like with Halo 5. Hopefully by December.

Me too… I’d love to see a limited beta with limited Playlists like slayer only. I think they’re deep into the big stuff like technical stuff but I think they could throw us a grain of salt.

Thing is, to be impartial, it has to have a huge release bc of the various factors - duration of wait, hype, money invested-so that is sadly out of the question.

More than likely, it will be a slow beta roll out and prior to the launch-a public beta. I’d love to be partial but it has to release in a big way (has to). However, I do think we can ask for a separate release of the MP and Campaign /forge seeing as how one is f2p and the other is not. That is my opinion.

If ANY Halo news comes at the event, it will be more likely related to the TV Series than the game. The show has restarted production this week according to Sho_Halo on Instagram. We’ll see. If anything else, we may get either multiplayer gameplay or the remade Halo showcase from July. From what I understand, 343 has already finished remaking the demo. When and where it is shown, I have no idea. But don’t expect any release dates or Beta tests.

Best case scenario is we get a beta of some kind this year imo