Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta Press Kit

Eager to get the Yoroi armor.

2 Likes

I think there a few things that stop this game feeling like a true halo, bullet magnetism is too much, no player collision, the radar is pointless and the map spawning is ridiculous (also a CoD Shipment/Rust feel)

1 Like

As a guy who has played almost all halos, and now other triple A titles i love the gameplay and the game so far, but i have a new problem that i was hoping i wouldnt see, and that has to be the XP system, the ingame currency and now but not least the way theyre doing the events, why when you literally have the best game from the year between other 2 franchise you have to go way lower on other simple stuff like its the progression on both BP from normal version and at the same time the current event the tenrai event asking you to play just 7 matches and then wait literally 4 months, i thing its so dumb for 343 to be playing dumb with this and not doing things the way it should be, of course i dont have any issue with the BP i have with the progression i know they need money but going this bad i think its a shameful way to do to us the fanbase

1 Like

After playing the game for over a week, the bloom mechanic is horrible and sets the game back 11 years ago, the physics needs to be reworked as well ngl, there needs to be a map and gametype voting system, and its a love/hate for me. Gameplay is still pretty good. I doubt 343 would take notice of my comment anyway tbf.

2 Likes

Looks absolutely gorgeous, Halo Infinite is the killer app we all wanted it to be in terms of the artstyle and the gameplay. Iā€™m really enjoying it so far! However, But please fix the progession system and cosmetics, in addition to the customs and game modes, otherwise I am really enjoying Infinite, truly is a return to form.

1 Like

Can we get an Esports press kit too?

How does one make a 4k screenshot with your spartan but make it into wallpaper?

Beautiful shots ! Thank you.