Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta Press Kit

From us, to you, with love. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

You can get all these images in 4K, and our social banners, right here in one zip file!

37 Likes

Let’s f’n go! Cant wait to play this game!

8 Likes

Looks like everyone is busy playing the game, I’m downloading now. See you out there Spartans!

3 Likes

just gonna play the beta tomorrow, but I’m already so excited about this experience.

3 Likes

You can already download the multiplayer beta and play today,! Been playing all day :smiley:

4 Likes

could we get a poster of that final shot of season 1 trailer, where you can see 4 spartans? :slight_smile:

Those cosmetics will get crazy which I am not fan at all. I would love an option to see just default models. I am not fan on samurai and unicorns in games :frowning: but I know it wont happen because sales team wants to motivate people to buy cool cosmetic I get it.

2 Likes

such gloriousness!! Thank you for sharing these!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, someone has received the code for bonus on Infinite for 152?

the battle pass is terrible

@343 please please do something about team killing especially on ranked matches. We keep playing with people who are team killing or shooting us so we die by the enemy team right away because they are deranking. Please. @343

Looking forward to downloading this thx

I was waiting for snickerdoodle to drop these goodies, keep em coming 343!

Will classic maps like Bloodgulch return?

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Tenrai event will come back at a later date in the season? I’m gonna be away when its happening and I’m trying to determine if I should take my xbox with me to try and play so I don’t miss out.

Yes, there will be another time when the Tenrai event will come back.
When however is not known (not that I know of), but I would assume later down the road in season 1.

1 Like

Okay awesome, thank you!

It’d be sick of you guys could fix the radar, player collision, friendly fire, and all of the other issues making this game feel unpleasant.

3 Likes

I agree, Player Collision is a must I keep phasing through people when in brawls completely losing the person i was fighting. I love infinite but Halo Reach feels alot better currently. I find the aim assist frustrating and almost unplayable, Phasing through people is wierd as hell and causing close range fights to feel very wierd. Radar is way too short should expand just a bit more you have zero reaction time on radar currently.

1 Like

A quick note on the radar - what’s really frustrating about that is in custom games you can set it to 24m and it is PERFECT. Just like you can set the strafe acceleration to 80% and it’s just :ok_hand:

The game has the capability to give us some of things were asking for but 343i is insisting on their odd and bad decisions. It’s like the people making these calls to change things that no one ever saw as an issue never played Halo before.

1 Like