Halo Infinite Military Police armor

I really like the military police helmet from Reach and Halo 5. I would really like to see some armor to go along with the helmet though. LIke have its own armor variant. I think that this would be a cool edition to the game and make at least a few spartans happy.

> 2535435987751738;1:
> I really like the military police helmet from Reach and Halo 5. I would really like to see some armor to go along with the helmet though. LIke have its own armor variant. I think that this would be a cool edition to the game and make at least a few spartans happy.

I agree. But do you want to earn it, or buy it?

> 2533274791998460;2:
> > 2535435987751738;1:
> > I really like the military police helmet from Reach and Halo 5. I would really like to see some armor to go along with the helmet though. LIke have its own armor variant. I think that this would be a cool edition to the game and make at least a few spartans happy.
>
> I agree. But do you want to earn it, or buy it?

Buying armor really isnt 343i’s thing from what I can tell. It should be earnable. I mean yes, 343i did have packs for sale in Halo 5, but you didnt have to buy them. You could earn enough points to get them that way. I think that 343i is looking to make money off of weapon/armor/vehicle skins in Halo Infinite.

> 2535435987751738;1:
> I really like the military police helmet from Reach and Halo 5. I would really like to see some armor to go along with the helmet though. LIke have its own armor variant. I think that this would be a cool edition to the game and make at least a few spartans happy.

I very enjoy your idea to wearing the Military police like NMPD if the ODST raven came out for MCC maybe on Infinite can be wearing more option of coustomization

Sounds like a good idea, and one I would like too. The police helmet variants for Reach are amazing, and I really like them. I would hope they’re in Infinite.