Halo Infinite Medals Need Reworked

I played the Halo Infinite Technical Preview this week. One thing I noticed is the medals look flat and they don’t give me the same feeling of achievement like they used to.

With Halo 2 and Halo 3 medals they kind of felt more military like and 3D. And something about how they showed up in game made me feel like I was being rewarded for my skills.

Part of it has to do with the consecutive kills and killing spree medals not being called out. I just found a random YouTube video from Halo 3 and right away I can tell the difference:

https://youtu.be/fdnVmHsfuHM

I personally hope to see the return of the Hard Target medal from Halo 5.

The devs already said they were updating the medals for the full game, and the examples they showed look much better

> 2772528520612628;1:
> Part of it has to do with the consecutive kills and killing spree medals not being called out. I just found a random YouTube video from Halo 3 and right away I can tell the difference:

They do get called out, in Arena. But for whatever reason 343 decided to turn off the announcer in big team battle. If you don’t like that, make sure to say so in the BTB thread. Imo it’s a senseless change made to the gamemode.

343 have addressed this so they’re changing to make them look a lot better!

HiddenXperia talks about it here @ 8:50

:slight_smile: