Halo Infinite looks awsome!

Heya All! I just want to say I think Halo Infinite looks awesome and i cant wait for the full release!
I saw a lot of people saying it looks rubbish and that is their opinion, but i dissagree i love the new engine and I have my full trust in 343i that we will have a great game with a great multiplayer!
I think we should all put the past behind us and give our trust in 343i that Infinite will be great!

So please stop the hate.

> 2535461909751475;1:
> Heya All! I just want to say I think Halo Infinite looks awesome and i cant wait for the full release!
> I saw a lot of people saying it looks rubbish and that is their opinion, but i dissagree i love the new engine and I have my full trust in 343i that we will have a great game with a great multiplayer!
> I think we should all put the past behind us and give our trust in 343i that Infinite will be great!
>
> So please stop the hate.

Sadly there will always be hate. But I do agree that it looks amazing and can’t wait to play Infinite! 242i has been talking about wanting to show off more of the Halo Universe and I’m guessing Infinite will be the key.

> 2535461909751475;1:
> Heya All! I just want to say I think Halo Infinite looks awesome and i cant wait for the full release!
> I saw a lot of people saying it looks rubbish and that is their opinion, but i dissagree i love the new engine and I have my full trust in 343i that we will have a great game with a great multiplayer!
> I think we should all put the past behind us and give our trust in 343i that Infinite will be great!
>

I’m with ya man. I do think constructive criticism is essential and what was shown in the demo was far from perfect but also not the final product.

343i do an insane job listening to the fanbase, the game looks awesome and I’m fully on board with the whole thing so far. :clap::clap:

The music cues, audio and that Brute Warchief Eschurum reveal gave me some real chills. Something I think has gone a little under the radar is how good the script and the facial expressions are looking.

Since this game doesnt look interesting at all i hope there will be alot of criticism. Of course hate would’nt be nice but you have to agree on me that after waiting for 5 years and asking for a classic halo all of our voices has been neglected. They should have made this a spinoff title. I hate open world. And the weapons design looks straight out of other games. This doesnt feel or sound like halo at all.

> 2533275003965470;5:
> Since this game doesnt look interesting at all i hope there will be alot of criticism. Of course hate would’nt be nice but you have to agree on me that after waiting for 5 years and asking for a classic halo all of our voices has been neglected. They should have made this a spinoff title. I hate open world. And the weapons design looks straight out of other games. This doesnt feel or sound like halo at all.

Well you’ve gotta expect change sometimes, even if its in halo

The work is 100 real hope to see the lightning more improve on the final release

> 2535461909751475;6:
> > 2533275003965470;5:
> > Since this game doesnt look interesting at all i hope there will be alot of criticism. Of course hate would’nt be nice but you have to agree on me that after waiting for 5 years and asking for a classic halo all of our voices has been neglected. They should have made this a spinoff title. I hate open world. And the weapons design looks straight out of other games. This doesnt feel or sound like halo at all.
>
> Well you’ve gotta expect change sometimes, even if its in halo

I liked the previous changes. Halo 5 still has my 2nd favorite multiplayer to date. But this is awful.

I hope they remove the plastic graphic. Also the covenant ships look like lego

I think alot of the community is just not on board with it and i hate to see that cos 343i just worked their hardest (from home as well) and the community just gives so much backlash

> 2535461909751475;1:
> I saw a lot of people saying it looks rubbish and that is their opinion, but i dissagree

It looks rubbish, it is not an opinion but facts. Maybe the final game will look better, but what we saw yesterday looked rubbish.

You just have to do a 30 second search on social media to find side by side comparisons of what we saw yesterday vs Halo 3, Halo Reach or Halo 5.
And all the previous Halos look better. Of course they are not 4k, but the textures, light effects, shadows, … all look better in previous Halo games.

It is not about hating 343i, maybe the demo was from an old version of the game, maybe they will have time to fix some of the things… maybe…

But it is deeply worrying that the flagship game of the XSX, the new main Halo game that is supposed to define the Halo franchise for the next 10 years looked that bad only 4 months from release.

I could also talk about the grappling hook that totally violates the physics and lore of the Halo universe: since when a 150 kg elite do not move when a 500 kg spartan grapples onto it?

> 2535461909751475;10:
> I think alot of the community is just not on board with it and i hate to see that cos 343i just worked their hardest (from home as well) and the community just gives so much backlash

It does not matter how hard they work, what matters in the end is what they deliver.

I’m complaining about the graphic anyway because:

YES, it’s better then tha Halo 5 one but it looks waaaay more like an Update for Halo 5 and not like something they worked for so long.

Cause they built a big hype around the new Engine, how awesome the graphic would be and what we got? That? Really?
For an AAA-title, a Halo title, it looks more like Halo then Halo 4 and 5 but it’s still to lovely with bright colours, creating a non-dark astethic - whats really bad.

Also - HOW will they deliver there a Story? Is Halo 4, 5, and 6 [Infinite] really a Saga? They all look more like small historys for themself.

Also I hate it that I would have to read a novel - again - to understand what happend between the last game and this one…

> 2535461909751475;6:
> > 2533275003965470;5:
> > Since this game doesnt look interesting at all i hope there will be alot of criticism. Of course hate would’nt be nice but you have to agree on me that after waiting for 5 years and asking for a classic halo all of our voices has been neglected. They should have made this a spinoff title. I hate open world. And the weapons design looks straight out of other games. This doesnt feel or sound like halo at all.
>
> Well you’ve gotta expect change sometimes, even if its in halo

It’s not overall change which is the issue, it is what changes, and how it affects the gameplay that matters.

not sure why many gamers these days whine about graphics not looking amazing. geeze, grow up i say.

for someone who grew up with dos graphics, it doesn’t bother me. what does bother me is motion blur, dof, lens flares and other postfx filmic stuff.

i’ll take the graphics shown in the infinite demo over say any of the new battlefield / battlefront game graphics. any day.

> 2535438627034925;15:
> not sure why many gamers these days whine about graphics not looking amazing. geeze, grow up i say.
>
> for someone who grew up with dos graphics, it doesn’t bother me. what does bother me is motion blur, dof, lens flares and other postfx filmic stuff.
>
> i’ll take the graphics shown in the infinite demo over say any of the new battlefield / battlefront game graphics. any day.

Thank you, i made this post about 2 ago and got at least 6 hate posts

> 2535461909751475;1:
>

>Trust
>343
Let go already…

I hope you guys who dont like the engine know that this probably wont be the final result

> 2535429291311823;17:
> > 2535461909751475;1:
> > Heya All! I just want to say I think Halo Infinite looks awesome and i cant wait for the full release!
> > I saw a lot of people saying it looks rubbish and that is their opinion, but i dissagree i love the new engine and I have my full trust in 343i that we will have a great game with a great multiplayer!
> > I think we should all put the past behind us and give our trust in 343i that Infinite will be great!
> >
> > So please stop the hate.
>
> >Trust
> >343
> Let go already…

What? Expain what you mean

> 2533274805486408;11:
> > 2535461909751475;1:
> > Heya All! I just want to say I think Halo Infinite looks awesome and i cant wait for the full release!
> > I saw a lot of people saying it looks rubbish and that is their opinion, but i dissagree
>
> It looks rubbish, it is not an opinion but facts

Seriously? Please for chiefs sake search up on google what a fact is and what an opinion is.

If its your opinion that you dislike the game thats fine, but i like the look of it and thats my opinion. Opinions can never be right or wrong, ok?