Halo infinite loadout like Halo 4?

Halo Infinite loadout like Halo 4?

> 2535463737501958;1:
> Halo Infinite loadout like Halo 4?

They stated equal starts. That probably means no loadouts. Im not sure if equipment is starting gear or if you have to exclusively find it.

I wouldnt mind having the option to pick which equipment I like but besides that I dont think loadouts are otherwise a good idea for the Halo format anymore.

I think the only thing they’d let us choose is equipment, but even that might not be an option. I can see some fun modes being made like grapple snipes or something lol.

I think they should keep equal load outs at the start then we can find better guns just like it’s always been. But it’d be more fair if the spawns of the load outs change every time but then again if everyone knows where the “best” load out is on a map, it’s going to be a fun, huge war for it lol

> 2535465841210047;2:
> > 2535463737501958;1:
> > Halo Infinite loadout like Halo 4?
>
> They stated equal starts. That probably means no loadouts. Im not sure if equipment is starting gear or if you have to exclusively find it.
>
> I wouldnt mind having the option to pick which equipment I like but besides that I dont think loadouts are otherwise a good idea for the Halo format anymore.

Equipment is gained through picking it up off the map. You only spawn with two starting weapons, and two grenades.

That’s not to say you can’t likely change that in custom games, but for regular multiplayer, expect to find the grapple, repulsor, and any other sandbox items out in the field

> 2535463737501958;1:

i dont think many people enjoyed the loadout system in Halo 4, I personally wasnt a fan of it

> 2535463737501958;1:

Especially the advanced movements in Halo 5

I don’t think so, I’m sure they said normal equal starts again.

They had a big emphasis on equal starts in the gameplay overview, as well as making sure to point out that scavenging the map was incredibly important. We probably won’t be getting anything like Halo 4’s loadout starts in Infinite, especially because they were not well received in Halo 4. I doubt that equipment would be something they would let us choose beforehand, especially in ranked. I can see them making some gamemodes in social where you start with grapple or the drop shield or something. Maybe a mode where you have unlimited grapple shots and only snipers or rockets or something along those lines. Those would be super fun. In ranked I don’t really see this happening though.

> 2535463737501958;1:

A game mode in social playlists wouldn’t be a bad idea. Its supposed to be a 10 year life cycle so a lot of experimentation is possible. Bare minimum in custom games I see loadouts possible