Halo: Infinite Loading time.

I’m am playing the current flight as of this time it is live. I wanted to try out the PvP flight preview and I was able to get it on PC for steam. I manage to get the game running and played some training matches or run the training mode with bots. When I try to click the “Multiplayer” button it loads and I waited… It is infinitely loading forever. Help! How am I going to even try the PvP flight at all if the multiplayer mode doesn’t even fricken load!?

PVP/Multiplayer is only available during certain windows, please see the latest Infinite blog in the news section or articles on the Insider Support site for a list of times of when Multiplayer is live. Outside of those times you can still use Weapon Drills, Training Mode, explore the Battle Pass and Customization.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> PVP/Multiplayer is only available during certain windows, please see the latest Infinite blog in the news section or articles on the Insider Support site for a list of times of when Multiplayer is live. Outside of those times you can still use Weapon Drills, Training Mode, explore the Battle Pass and Customization.

When I had the flight previously I was still able to find matches beyond the time windows. In fact it already loaded the mode. My point was that the Multiplayer mode doesn’t load in. I guess the new flight was changed?

> 2533274981503239;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > PVP/Multiplayer is only available during certain windows, please see the latest Infinite blog in the news section or articles on the Insider Support site for a list of times of when Multiplayer is live. Outside of those times you can still use Weapon Drills, Training Mode, explore the Battle Pass and Customization.
>
> When I had the flight previously I was still able to find matches beyond the time windows. In fact it already loaded the mode. My point was that the Multiplayer mode doesn’t load in. I guess the new flight was changed?

Correct, this flight has specific windows where matchmaking is open unlike last flight.