Halo Infinite Legendary Edition

Do you guys think 343 is going to make a cool Legendary edition for Halo Infinite such as Halo Reach’s statue or Halo 3’s Chief helm?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I think the Legendary Edition will only have Mega Bloks toys since that’s all Infinite looks like atm in terms of graphics. Poor Craig.

Wow this community is spiteful right now, anyhow thanks for a positive post op.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it but after the garbage that came in the halo 5 edition I will not buy it again. That metal guardian was trash and broke immediately not to mention it was tiny. So I binned it.

But for those who get into that I hope they have something.

Legendary Edition (if they do it) will almost certainly be a Chief statue or helmet with how much emphasis they have been putting on him. It’ll be one of those cool die-hard collectables which don’t really have a place in the house but somehow still sell out anyway.

Im hoping we get a nifty limited edition this year, I would honestly love to pay extra for an art book, soundtrack and like a unique in-game helmet. Bonus points if it comes with a novel or something too.

I plan on just having instant access to the game through my GPU subscription. If they come up with a cool physical collector’s edition, I might be inclined to purchase it. I still have my H3 legendary edition helmet on a bookshelf in my home office! I think my metal H2 case is still somewhere back in my childhood bedroom back at my parents’ house as well.

It will be a master chief and Craig statue

I want another legendary edition like Halo Reach’s. My favourite part was Halsey’s journal. I love it when they include in-universe items or lore material.

Even though I used to think it was really stupid, I’d like to see one that doesn’t include the game. Now that the game is coming to Gamepass it doesn’t make sense for hardcore fans to essentially buy the game twice.

Just a rubber mask of the pilot’s face

A Craig statue

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Master chief and craig statue also a remote control warthog and grunt toy that talks -Yoink- to you called -Yoink- talking grunt

A model of zeta halo or mendicant bias maybe + some other goodies would be totally worth it. I would love something in-game aswell, flaming helmet was so iconic.

Something like this would be awesome:

HALO INFINITE Legendary Edition contents:

• Steelbook & standard game cases [with game discs] - Warthog and Master Chief toy set - Complete soundtrack in a multi-CD set - The Making Of HALO INFINITE Blu-Ray - Limited Edition HALO INFINITE Xbox Wireless Controller - Mendicant Bias light-up keychain - High-quality map of Zeta HALO - Hardcover copy of the Halo Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to the Halo Universe - UNSC dog tags - UNSC patch set - Master Chief Mission Dossier [in decorative folder] - Exclusive Xbox Dynamic Theme - Exclusive HALO INFINITE Avatar set for Xbox Live - 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Premium Legendary Edition packagingMSRP: $349.99

I’d buy it​:metal:t2::100:

WE NEED A LEGENDARY VERSION OF THIS GAMES

I will give my very soul to the composer for a legendary version of this game.

Im holding out for a Halo Infinite Series X. My xbox is super close to dying. Ive had this one since 2013 and after 8 years and a new power supply… It’s time for an upgrade. I’d be willing to drop 500-600$ easy if the console looked really nice. Depending how cool maybe a little more.

If infinite doesn’t get it’s own console design, ill suffice with gamepass and ill look for a series X. Im assuming at E3 we will know if there is gonna be a console or not.

I bought the legendary edition of Halo 5 and im not entirely sold on it’s value after I bought it. So im kind of just a little weary of 343i’s “editions” of the games. Im not in any rush to buy the most expensive edition if it’s not going to be worth the price.

Hopefully with the delay to this year, they had the time to consider both a Legendary Edition and a Series X console. The console would be a must buy as just getting a regular console has been so difficult. With the Legendary Edition, first and foremost, I hope they include a game disc! I know we now have the Series S (which means it’ll probs have to be a code), but it’d be amazing getting the game in a steelbook. Besides that, a smaller (but highly detailed) statue and some kind of book that details the war’s events since Halo 5 (maybe Halsey’s journal pt.2) would be awesome.

I have a question. Will this so called legendary edition also for pc because nowadays pc games dont have a physical copy only digital. So how will it work for pc or we are gonna left out

> 2533274915983628;15:
> Im holding out for a Halo Infinite Series X. My xbox is super close to dying. Ive had this one since 2013 and after 8 years and a new power supply… It’s time for an upgrade. I’d be willing to drop 500-600$ easy if the console looked really nice. Depending how cool maybe a little more.
>
> If infinite doesn’t get it’s own console design, ill suffice with gamepass and ill look for a series X. Im assuming at E3 we will know if there is gonna be a console or not.
>
> I bought the legendary edition of Halo 5 and im not entirely sold on it’s value after I bought it. So im kind of just a little weary of 343i’s “editions” of the games. Im not in any rush to buy the most expensive edition if it’s not going to be worth the price.

There will probably be a limited edition console for HALO INFINITE.

I would sure like it if they did but I’m not holding out for one I’d hope they’d have Limited editions and special editions at the ready but I highly doubt were gonna see a legendary/collectors one out there.

Im very hopefully for a e3 announcement on this,

Id love a statue, some exclusive armour, coating and flaming head, with art etc

They are leaving it very late to get preorders in tho