Halo infinite is not appearing in Xbox insider hub

I got the welcome aboard email but it doesn’t appear in box insider hub. Anyone else with this issue?

The flight tests aren’t quite out yet

> 2533274809409119;1:
> I got the welcome aboard email but it doesn’t appear in box insider hub. Anyone else with this issue?

Seems to be on hold at the moment due to a bug last night

> 2533274809409119;1:
> I got the welcome aboard email but it doesn’t appear in box insider hub. Anyone else with this issue?

Everything is on hold right now. Just be patient

I got the you’ve been selected email but nothing pops up on the xbox insider hub and no email after the selected to play email has come. Any ideas on whats wrong or what I should do?

> 2533274800921471;5:
> I got the you’ve been selected email but nothing pops up on the xbox insider hub and no email after the selected to play email has come. Any ideas on whats wrong or what I should do?

Preloads are gonna be happening tonight
“Invites to the #HaloInfinite tech preview will be rolling out later this afternoon when the build becomes available for pre-loading. Access to the game will turn on tomorrow morning”

I had this problem and I fixed it!!!

Make sure the account (most importantly your email) you have with the halo insider account matches the email of the gamertag you are logging into Xbox insider with.

I have multiple accounts and my gamertag was under an old email. Basically had to create a new gamertag but it showed up immediately once i logged in with the correct email account.

I still don’t see it on my insider hub?

Yes I just signed up for Xbox insider and everything did verification and I got the welcome aboard email so do I wait or am I to late

I’m having the same issue right now too. Signed into everything before the 1st flight. Got emails. I reconfirmed everything. Still no preview

X3

Mine isn’t showing up at all. Please Help!

> 2535421638323353;12:
> Mine isn’t showing up at all. Please Help!

Instructions are here on how you can access the preview build on Xbox when it opens back up on the 30th of September:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/installing-halo-infinite-for-weekend-of-oct-1/d9a76808-028f-4d8d-8988-b6a0eea7a89c/posts?page=1

was just told my account is not authorized to play halo infinite. am i the only one this is happening to? i was having so much fun, such a bummer

Thank you for participating in the recent Halo Infinite Technical Preview, this flight has now closed and is no longer accessible.