Halo Infinite: is gonna be like CE?

Halo has been an franchise that always has changed the way games are made. It has been pretty revolutionary.

This was very clear at the launch of Halo CE, it changed how multiplayer games are made.

Halo Infinite is comming this year, a year were almost all of the things had been made at the gaming industrie. After all, every Halo game have brought new elements to the multiplayer, we don´t know a lot of Halo Infinite multiplayer, but what we had seen it will be pretty like CE, it will bring some classic modes and the gameplay looks fresh and fluid, with a singleplayer that will be an open world in a Halo Ring (after all, CE was a sandbox in a Halo ring with a lot of exploration)

Do you think Halo Infinite will bring big changes to the gaming industrie? It will be like Halo CE in the aspect of making a revolutionary change?

Nope but on the aspect of having the 10 Year plan for the game going ahead with the multiplayer and campaign being 2 different experiences then maybe I’d say. it could give other companies an idea/model to work off kind of the way Destiny 2 keeps on adding to the base game.

> 2533274868747146;2:
> Nope but on the aspect of having the 10 Year plan for the game going ahead with the multiplayer and campaign being 2 different experiences then maybe I’d say. it could give other companies an idea/model to work off kind of the way Destiny 2 keeps on adding to the base game.

How can you say “nope” ?

We know almost nothing about the game.

> 2535416476676749;3:
> > 2533274868747146;2:
> > Nope but on the aspect of having the 10 Year plan for the game going ahead with the multiplayer and campaign being 2 different experiences then maybe I’d say. it could give other companies an idea/model to work off kind of the way Destiny 2 keeps on adding to the base game.
>
> How can you say “nope” ?
>
> We know almost nothing about the game.

I honestly don’t think it will be innovative enough.

It seems like Halo has been copying Destiny so don’t know about the innovative part.

> 2533274868747146;4:
> > 2535416476676749;3:
> > > 2533274868747146;2:
> > > Nope but on the aspect of having the 10 Year plan for the game going ahead with the multiplayer and campaign being 2 different experiences then maybe I’d say. it could give other companies an idea/model to work off kind of the way Destiny 2 keeps on adding to the base game.
> >
> > How can you say “nope” ?
> >
> > We know almost nothing about the game.
>
> I honestly don’t think it will be innovative enough.

Well, this could be true. But they said, some stuff that wasn’t possible before has been added to slipspace. So there’s still a Chance…

Imagine they implemented an KI or “parts” of it for the enemy AI to make legendary legendary again. Enemies are learning how you move through the map, during a Fight, what weapons…

Damn, I hope they don’t make Legendary as it is in H5…

Well, they’ve stated that they are taking major inspiration from CE and taking the best parts of all Halos and implementing it into one game. Im very excited as to what this means for gameplay. I know everyone is worried about graphics, but in terms of strictly gameplay, I think this game has a lot of potential to be innovative for itself as a franchise. Im not sure that Halo Infinite will be industry changing, but it will shake up Halo’s formula enough for its fans. So yes and no

> 2535457312280301;1:
> Halo has been an franchise that always has changed the way games are made. It has been pretty revolutionary.
>
> *This was very clear at the launch of Halo CE, it changed how multiplayer games are made.*Halo Infinite is comming this year, a year were almost all of the things had been made at the gaming industrie. After all, every Halo game have brought new elements to the multiplayer, we don´t know a lot of Halo Infinite multiplayer, but what we had seen it will be pretty like CE, it will bring some classic modes and the gameplay looks fresh and fluid, with a singleplayer that will be an open world in a Halo Ring (after all, CE was a sandbox in a Halo ring with a lot of exploration)
>
> Do you think Halo Infinite will bring big changes to the gaming industrie? It will be like Halo CE in the aspect of making a revolutionary change?

What is there to change?