Halo infinite is coming half baked

Just saw info the halo infinite is launching with no co-op or forge at launch and those two features will come later. Why not just delay the game again because £60 for just the campaign is not worth it. I find it strange that the multiplayer is going free two play thought. Hope the have a good anti-cheat otherwise -Yoink- is going to hit the fan very quickly.

Yes, they should delay the entire game if that is the case. A delayed great launch is better than a scheduled half-decent launch because you only have one chance to make a good impression and generate strong momentum for a game. Bad launches cost sales, your reputation, and even stock value.

All gaming companies should learn from the others before them, from Battlefield 4 to Cyberpunk 2077. Fans are not very forgiving, they never forget, and redemption takes much longer than a delay. 343 Industries, please take the time you need.

Rather half baked than not even in the oven like Cyberpunk was.

I trust 343 to meet their promise of launching Co-Op Campaign 3 months after launch than many developers.

> 2533274812471482;3:
> Rather half baked than not even in the oven like Cyberpunk was.
>
> I trust 343 to meet their promise of launching Co-Op Campaign 3 months after launch than many developers.

Try to remember it is a goal, not a promise.

Lots of games are single player only and cost £60-70. We have no idea what we are in for yet. That being said I don’t think I’ll be paying for any Xbox games again with game pass ultimate. My PS5 is just a money pit but the XSX always has some fresh content for me to absorb.

If 343 wants to bring aspects that are integral parts of the game later, then they can wait to get my money later on. Simple as that.

Well 60€ for a game which is again coming half-baked… Wow… 343 really screwed it up again.

I think its a slight worry that what will be available on launch could be a huge chunk or everything everyone wishes straight off the shelf.
Im hoping its the first. I can only imagine what improvement tasks would be required if we got everything thats not to a halo fan or new customer finshed polished state… Even this game could fall at the first step if something as small as the co op game play is just not right. Ive waited this long but feel ive waited long enough… Give us a good game with brilliant new play list polished off. I dont mind a short wait for even more good polished content later. Doing campaign on solo only to start gives me a chance to show off to friends what intel i found first ect and awesome places i can showthem later. I can wait for co op lols and further content as long as it finished.
343 haven’t given me reason to doubt them as a fan they are listening im hoping there best is more than enough.
IMO