Halo Infinite Inv - Internal Server Error/Not Auth

Hello,

This tuesday, I received this email:

> WELCOME TO HALO INFINITE!
>
> MISSION
> Congratulations! You’ve been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview this weekend, September 23-26, and next weekend, September 30 - October 3! This email is to confirm your selection and inform you that you will receive all the details for this first weekend, including instructions on how to download your pre-release build, in the next few days via email and Waypoint message.
>
> Please make sure to keep an eye out for your invitation email and visit www.halowaypoint.com for the latest information on Halo Infinite flights. To learn more about our goals, process, and what you can expect with the technical previews, please check out our latest Inside Infinite blog.
>
> We’ll see you on the battlefield this weekend, Spartan.
>
>
> PRIVACY / OPTING OUT
> As part of the Halo Insider program we have collected your personal information (e.g., email address, Gamertag, etc.). We also may leverage data from your gameplay telemetry. You can opt out of the Halo Insider program at any time.
>
> We thank you for your time and perspectives!

Then, i received this morning another email:

> WELCOME TO HALO INFINITE!
>
>
> MISSION
> We’re excited to invite you to multiplayer tech previews for Halo Infinite this weekend and next! During this weekend, September 23-26, our goals will be to receive feedback on Arena, Training Mode, as well as the new Halo Waypoint web and app experiences. Next weekend, September 30 - October 3, Big Team Battle will go live and take it up a notch.
>
> On Sunday, October 3, we will be sending out a survey to a portion of Halo Insiders to collect feedback on the flight. Please keep an eye out for it, as it’s valuable to get your thoughts and feedback while everything is still fresh in your mind.
>
> Please head to Halo Waypoint, click on your most recent flight, and read up on how to download your pre-release build.
>
> HEAD TO HALO WAYPOINT
>
> If you cannot access Halo Waypoint via the button above, please visit your message inbox here.
>
>
> PRIVACY / OPTING OUT
> As part of the Halo Insider program we have collected your personal information (e.g., email address, Gamertag, etc.). We also may leverage data from your gameplay telemetry. You can opt out of the Halo Insider program at any time.
>
> We thank you for your time and perspectives!

The first link “HEAD TO HALO WAYPOINT” asked me my Microsoft account to login inside Halo Waypoint website and authorize some API calls, or something else…

But after waiting too long time, the server finally sends me a white page with “Internal Server Error”, redoing the same action sent me an error message: "You are not authorized to access beta.halowaypoint.com.
The second link is supposed to send me to my messages in halowaypoint.com, but there is no message…

I got invited but the links are not working so i can’t download the game,

Please help me :s:s

Regards,

> 2535437360671707;1:
> Hello,
>
> This tuesday, I received this email:
>
> > WELCOME TO HALO INFINITE!****MISSIONCongratulations! You’ve been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview this weekend, September 23-26, and next weekend, September 30 - October 3! This email is to confirm your selection and inform you that you will receive all the details for this first weekend, including instructions on how to download your pre-release build, in the next few days via email and Waypoint message.
> >
> > Please make sure to keep an eye out for your invitation email and visit www.halowaypoint.com for the latest information on Halo Infinite flights. To learn more about our goals, process, and what you can expect with the technical previews, please check out our latest Inside Infinite blog.
> >
> > We’ll see you on the battlefield this weekend, Spartan.
> >
> > PRIVACY / OPTING OUTAs part of the Halo Insider program we have collected your personal information (e.g., email address, Gamertag, etc.). We also may leverage data from your gameplay telemetry. You can opt out of the Halo Insider program at any time.
> >
> > We thank you for your time and perspectives!
>
> Then, i received this morning another email:
>
>
> > WELCOME TO HALO INFINITE!****MISSIONWe’re excited to invite you to multiplayer tech previews for Halo Infinite this weekend and next! During this weekend, September 23-26, our goals will be to receive feedback on Arena, Training Mode, as well as the new Halo Waypoint web and app experiences. Next weekend, September 30 - October 3, Big Team Battle will go live and take it up a notch.
> >
> > On Sunday, October 3, we will be sending out a survey to a portion of Halo Insiders to collect feedback on the flight. Please keep an eye out for it, as it’s valuable to get your thoughts and feedback while everything is still fresh in your mind.
> >
> > Please head to Halo Waypoint, click on your most recent flight, and read up on how to download your pre-release build.
> >
> > HEAD TO HALO WAYPOINT
> >
> > If you cannot access Halo Waypoint via the button above, please visit your message inbox here.
> >
> > PRIVACY / OPTING OUTAs part of the Halo Insider program we have collected your personal information (e.g., email address, Gamertag, etc.). We also may leverage data from your gameplay telemetry. You can opt out of the Halo Insider program at any time.
> >
> > We thank you for your time and perspectives!
>
> The first link “HEAD TO HALO WAYPOINT” asked me my Microsoft account to login inside Halo Waypoint website and authorize some API calls, or something else…
>
> But after waiting too long time, the server finally sends me a white page with “Internal Server Error”, redoing the same action sent me an error message: "You are not authorized to access beta.halowaypoint.com.
> The second link is supposed to send me to my messages in halowaypoint.com, but there is no message…
>
> I got invited but the links are not working so i can’t download the game,
>
> Please help me :s:s
>
> Regards,

Dang man I hate to say it but there’s a lot of people having the same issue just like you right now. Hopefully they get it fixed right away!

> 2533274793470740;2:
> > 2535437360671707;1:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This tuesday, I received this email:
> >
> > > WELCOME TO HALO INFINITE!****MISSIONCongratulations! You’ve been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview this weekend, September 23-26, and next weekend, September 30 - October 3! This email is to confirm your selection and inform you that you will receive all the details for this first weekend, including instructions on how to download your pre-release build, in the next few days via email and Waypoint message.
> > >
> > > Please make sure to keep an eye out for your invitation email and visit www.halowaypoint.com for the latest information on Halo Infinite flights. To learn more about our goals, process, and what you can expect with the technical previews, please check out our latest Inside Infinite blog.
> > >
> > > We’ll see you on the battlefield this weekend, Spartan.
> > >
> > > PRIVACY / OPTING OUTAs part of the Halo Insider program we have collected your personal information (e.g., email address, Gamertag, etc.). We also may leverage data from your gameplay telemetry. You can opt out of the Halo Insider program at any time.
> > >
> > > We thank you for your time and perspectives!
> >
> > Then, i received this morning another email:
> >
> >
> > > WELCOME TO HALO INFINITE!****MISSIONWe’re excited to invite you to multiplayer tech previews for Halo Infinite this weekend and next! During this weekend, September 23-26, our goals will be to receive feedback on Arena, Training Mode, as well as the new Halo Waypoint web and app experiences. Next weekend, September 30 - October 3, Big Team Battle will go live and take it up a notch.
> > >
> > > On Sunday, October 3, we will be sending out a survey to a portion of Halo Insiders to collect feedback on the flight. Please keep an eye out for it, as it’s valuable to get your thoughts and feedback while everything is still fresh in your mind.
> > >
> > > Please head to Halo Waypoint, click on your most recent flight, and read up on how to download your pre-release build.
> > >
> > > HEAD TO HALO WAYPOINT
> > >
> > > If you cannot access Halo Waypoint via the button above, please visit your message inbox here.
> > >
> > > PRIVACY / OPTING OUTAs part of the Halo Insider program we have collected your personal information (e.g., email address, Gamertag, etc.). We also may leverage data from your gameplay telemetry. You can opt out of the Halo Insider program at any time.
> > >
> > > We thank you for your time and perspectives!
> >
> > The first link “HEAD TO HALO WAYPOINT” asked me my Microsoft account to login inside Halo Waypoint website and authorize some API calls, or something else…
> >
> > But after waiting too long time, the server finally sends me a white page with “Internal Server Error”, redoing the same action sent me an error message: "You are not authorized to access beta.halowaypoint.com.
> > The second link is supposed to send me to my messages in halowaypoint.com, but there is no message…
> >
> > I got invited but the links are not working so i can’t download the game,
> >
> > Please help me :s:s
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Dang man I hate to say it but there’s a lot of people having the same issue just like you right now. Hopefully they get it fixed right away!

Thanks, fingers crossed for all of us, with the same problems

Ok so i’m not the only one here thank god!