Halo infinite install size

Halo infinite at release could be 100gb… this is just at launch!! so down the line this game could get huge!! hope everyone has some extra hardrives ready… unless 343 finds some way to keep the game at a stable size, fingers crossed. Hope this ain’t gunna follow cods routes with their ridiculous sizes. (Please take this with a grain of salt it hasn’t been confirmed)

It has not been confirmed as far as I know. It will be interesting to see what the sizes are, I expect campaign can be moved to an external HDD for storage when done. I’m on Series X with approx a 1TB SSD and I have a 3TB external HDD, I just move games onto it if I’m not playing them.

Microsoft have made storage very easy by allowing us to use our old external drives. Only issue is, and it’s not a major problem is that games optomised for X/S have to be installed on the internal SSD, or the external proprietory SSD. It’s easy to create space though, as I stated I just move them to my HDD.

I don’t see storage being a major issue. External HDDs are pretty cheap now and all games that are not optomised for X/S run off of my external HDD, it’s not the best option but it works very well. Hopefully I can get the external SSD soon.

> 2533274853258187;1:
> Halo infinite at release could be 100gb… this is just at launch!! so down the line this game could get huge!! hope everyone has some extra hardrives ready… unless 343 finds some way to keep the game at a stable size, fingers crossed. Hope this ain’t gunna follow cods routes with their ridiculous sizes. (Please take this with a grain of salt it hasn’t been confirmed)

I can’t really see storage being a huge issue to be honest. External storage is relatively cheap and most people already have them.

Infinite will likely have to ability to install the Campaign and Multiplayer separately. Which would save you space.

Infinite will grow in file size over time yes, but so does every game.