Halo Infinite: Hopes

"Discover Hope"

We are until a few hours to see the new Halo: Infinite trailer. What do you hope about it? What do you think we are gonna see? And what are your hopes about the game in general?

In my personal opinion, I wish we can play as the arbitrer again, and that the ending scene has the Warthog Run soundtrack.

I think we are going to see some gooood gameplay!
Can’t wait.

> 2535457312280301;1:
> In my personal opinion, I wish we can play as the arbitrer again, and that the ending scene has the Warthog Run soundtrack.

I would enjoy both of these things very much. I wonder what they would do as a Warthog run for this game though…

I want a mission where chief and arbiter go on a mission and if you have a second player he will play as arbiter like in halo 3

> 2535447697692913;4:
> I want a mission where chief and arbiter go on a mission and if you have a second player he will play as arbiter like in halo 3

That would be awesome, imagine playing it on local co-op

I am still hoping that characters like Arbiter, Jerome-092, Isabel, Ellen Anders, James Cutter, Chips Dubbo and Sergeant Stacker will appeared in Halo Infinite.

I really hope that it ends on a cliffhanger which in turn makes us ask questions and make insane theories about what’s going to happen. (kinda unspecified so let me get in more detail) I hope that we get the first mission of the game or at least 15 minutes of it, that they will tell us it’s going to be none of the kind of missions we got in halo 5 which we just needed to go to one person to another for the creators to get the number of missions up to 15 but most of all I hope we see the Spirit of fire and UNSC Infinity coming out of hyperspace ready to bring the fight to Cortana.

I’d like to see the customization options for multiplayer.

As for the campaign, maybe seeing the return of some old school weapons and vehicles. The Falcon would make a nice comeback.