Halo Infinite Gray Play Button Never Going Away

I have both a PC and a Series X. I first tried Halo Infinite on PC, and it works fine, but now everytime I start the game on Xbox (even if the game is not running on my PC) it tells me the game is being played elsewhere, and I can close that session and start a new one on Xbox, and I just press ok to that. When I’m in the menus in the Xbox version, every single “Play” button under multiplayer is just gray and can’t be pressed, and when trying to start a custom game or academy game, there’s a message saying; “Content required to play this experience is currently being installed”. The entire 26GB game is installed, and I’ve tried re-installing it multiple times, I’ve tried clearing cache both in the game, and by holding down the power button for a longer period of time. I haven’t been able to play Halo on Xbox now since launch, only the PC version works.

I suspect this has something to do with me playing on PC and then switching to Xbox, and it thinks I’m still playing on PC and locks me out or something, I dunno. I just wanna play some Xbox Halo please :confused: