Halo Infinite General Tech Preview Feedback

Here’s just a General List of Bugs and things I liked and Didn’t like while playing on my Xbox Series X.

-Season Pass Text Isn’t sliding down so you can’t read what it includes properly

-LOVE LARGE TEXT AND ENEMY COLOR OPTIONS IN SETTINGS

• Super Large Text Some things are overlapping

-prosthetics selection are buggy

-Store Big Letters look Weird and wrap text

-store Text while big overlaps and looks strange

• Store items are confusing by not being added to your armor hall and staying at the store

-Map and Mode Details are limited or don’t work I don’t know

-leave fireteam doesn’t work

-a friends game keeps crashing

-Gravity Hammer Could Swing Faster and needs to be a little more powerful

-picking up camo gives you a pink screen

-beta needed more challenges

-if that’s what the full games challenges are like then you need more

-Ravager Feels like the charge up should do more

-Can’t get XP once the Challenges Are all Done

-End Game Spartan Cut Scenes are buggy and funny

-red pixel problems across your screen on death

-searching for games didn’t properly work

-pink on pickups

Can’t really complain about alot of it… just a heap of Bugs and the Hammer I think may need to swing faster and the Ravager Charge up Shot needs a little spice added to it
And well yeah other than that it was a heap of fun.
I look forward to seeing everyone else’s thoughts and feedback too.

Definitely agree with you on the ravenger I would charge that thing up and bots just stand in it and I’m like okay whatever. Come to think of it I don’t think I ever got to kill with that thing charged up especially barely any assists.

Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.

> 2533274904446434;3:
> Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.

We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274904446434;3:
> > Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.
>
> We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.

Would you rather them not know where to start and what to fix and for infinite to release like Cyberpunk 2077 brooo? Cause I don’t want a Cyberpunk 2078 lmaooo🤣

> 2533274904446434;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2533274904446434;3:
> > > Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.
> >
> > We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.
>
> Would you rather them not know where to start and what to fix and for infinite to release like Cyberpunk 2077 brooo? Cause I don’t want a Cyberpunk 2078 lmaooo🤣

Why do people think this will be CyberPunk? Using that example is poor and borderline not even comparable.

> 2533274792737987;6:
> > 2533274904446434;5:
> > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > 2533274904446434;3:
> > > > Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.
> > >
> > > We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.
> >
> > Would you rather them not know where to start and what to fix and for infinite to release like Cyberpunk 2077 brooo? Cause I don’t want a Cyberpunk 2078 lmaooo🤣
>
> Why do people think this will be CyberPunk? Using that example is poor and borderline not even comparable.

Yeah true probably not that bad, more like Master Chief Collection’s launch. Broken for years :+1:

> 2533274904446434;7:
> > 2533274792737987;6:
> > > 2533274904446434;5:
> > > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > > 2533274904446434;3:
> > > > > Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.
> > > >
> > > > We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.
> > >
> > > Would you rather them not know where to start and what to fix and for infinite to release like Cyberpunk 2077 brooo? Cause I don’t want a Cyberpunk 2078 lmaooo🤣
> >
> > Why do people think this will be CyberPunk? Using that example is poor and borderline not even comparable.
>
> Yeah true probably not that bad, more like Master Chief Collection’s launch. Broken for years :+1:

MCC’s issue was OG spaghetti code and then outsourcing to multiple people. The matchmaking for Infinite is already light years ahead of MCC.

> 2533274792737987;8:
> > 2533274904446434;7:
> > > 2533274792737987;6:
> > > > 2533274904446434;5:
> > > > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > > > 2533274904446434;3:
> > > > > > Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.
> > > > >
> > > > > We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.
> > > >
> > > > Would you rather them not know where to start and what to fix and for infinite to release like Cyberpunk 2077 brooo? Cause I don’t want a Cyberpunk 2078 lmaooo🤣
> > >
> > > Why do people think this will be CyberPunk? Using that example is poor and borderline not even comparable.
> >
> > Yeah true probably not that bad, more like Master Chief Collection’s launch. Broken for years :+1:
>
> MCC’s issue was OG spaghetti code and then outsourcing to multiple people. The matchmaking for Infinite is already light years ahead of MCC.

Well if MCC is anything to go by it might take light years to fix infinite😭

Oiii is anyone here playing in Australia ?
Cause the time slots are terrible for the second tech preview, it’s 3am to 7am

What the hell 343?

Are you trying to make people sick by them not sleeping?

Get your act together.

> 2533274904446434;9:
> > 2533274792737987;8:
> > > 2533274904446434;7:
> > > > 2533274792737987;6:
> > > > > 2533274904446434;5:
> > > > > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > > > > 2533274904446434;3:
> > > > > > > Yeah the game needs some work but at least they now know where to start, we will just have to see how the next preview goes.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We are basing this off a build in May though. This is why developers don’t usually do this because people don’t know how development works. They are far ahead of schedule for multiplayer for the release.
> > > > >
> > > > > Would you rather them not know where to start and what to fix and for infinite to release like Cyberpunk 2077 brooo? Cause I don’t want a Cyberpunk 2078 lmaooo🤣
> > > >
> > > > Why do people think this will be CyberPunk? Using that example is poor and borderline not even comparable.
> > >
> > > Yeah true probably not that bad, more like Master Chief Collection’s launch. Broken for years :+1:
> >
> > MCC’s issue was OG spaghetti code and then outsourcing to multiple people. The matchmaking for Infinite is already light years ahead of MCC.
>
> Well if MCC is anything to go by it might take light years to fix infinite😭

How would that indicate anything?

Maybe not a popular opinion but I think the grenade system is OP, they are much faster and larger damage radius.
Every match seems to have a spam fest of grenades everywhere more so than halo MCC and it distracts people from mastering the tactical rifles. Maybe its as fast in Halo 5 but I didn’t really play it.

I think the throw speed should be reduced and blast radius reduced by 10 - 20 %

I reckon 5%

So Who here played the second flight with BTB?
here’s what I picked up-

• There is a Glitch where you can’t swap weapons (You can fix it with changing button layout then changing it back)
  • rapid melee glitch
  • The Gravity Hammer and Ravager now feel good and in their right up place compared with the last tech preview
    -UNSC sniper and Shock Rifle Feel Heavy and Hopeless to use in 4v4 Slayer on Small Maps
  • The skewer feels just right
  • The UNSC S7 Sniper feels heavy and their is a delay on shots and the scope is just weird, I wouldn’t even pick the gun up if the delay is not reduced or if the reticle doesn’t go back to the way it was. It was already a balanced weapon it didn’t need the change to make it harder to use.
    -the Shock gun sniper is the same and is underpowered and is worse than the sniper in arena matches. If the snipers don’t shine in big team battle I will be very disappointed cause then an iconic legacy weapon has been destroyed.
  • The 3 round burst covenant storm rifle thing with tracking round is far too over powered against snipers too.
    -Spawns are poor and they spawn behind you. E.g: I was in a sniping tower and a guy literally spawned behind me and hits me to death before I can even react.
    -good how it has the speed of halo 4 and 5 plus it feels Traditional with the equipment and unlimited warthog gun
    -it’s slow but also fast and classic and I really like that
    -radar needs to show players level now cause it’s irritating not knowing if they are above or below
    -sprinting doesn’t show on radar and it’s so bad
    -precision weapons disorient you and it moves too fast
    -the reticle on precision weapons moves too fast unlike automatic and it just makes you feel dazed
    -it’s especially bad on snipers too the dazed reticle.
    -snipers delays I really don’t like, like how you have to shoot in front of enemies instead of where they are.