Halo infinite gameplay trailer

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So I am sure all most everyone has seen the Halo infinite gameplay trailer and once again they have downgraded the maximum amount of ammo for the assault rifle it is now 108 and they have probably downgraded the maximum amount for all the other weapons to who the hell is making these decisions who ever they are is an idiot the weapons won’t last you one encounter in legendary at this rate

> 2533274845153375;1:
>

We don’t fully know if the max amount of AR ammo was downgraded or not. It’s possible that because this was just a demo only, they were just wanting to show off the other weapons too. It’s also possible that there could be more AR ammo to be found out in the environment since when you start some Halo levels the player doesn’t have the “full” amount of ammo and has to play the level to find more.

In Halo 5’s campaign the player’s starting ammo definitely declined, I was not happy about that. Ultimately we’ll have to play the final product to see.

> 2533274818575073;2:
> > 2533274845153375;1:
> >
>
> We don’t fully know if the max amount of AR ammo was downgraded or not. It’s possible that because this was just a demo only, they were just wanting to show off the other weapons too. It’s also possible that there could be more AR ammo to be found out in the environment since when you start some Halo levels the player doesn’t have the “full” amount of ammo and has to play the level to find more.
>
> In Halo 5’s campaign the player’s starting ammo definitely declined, I was not happy about that. Ultimately we’ll have to play the final product to see.

Do you think weapon ammo should be taken back to Halo CE levels I do what do you think