Halo Infinite Game Session Bug Encounters

06/26/2021
11:10AM
Experienced Server Bug that did not allow me to matchmake into a game
*shut down game and booted it back up to resolve
11:20AM
Large Lag spike in game on bazaar during capture the flag
11:40AM
Large Lag spike in game on bazaar during capture the flag, suicided with a SNKR lol
12:05PM
Unable to connect with game server for matchmaking
*restarted game to resolve
*This seems to come from starting matchmaking from a POST-game results screen where we can “press R” to start matchmaking rather than selecting the option on screen to “play” matchmaking.
12:55PM
Game crashed after a matchmade game of stronghold on live fire, game ended, went to the black loading screen with the spiral in the bottom left before results were displayed, game froze and windows prompted to close the program
*restarted program to resolve issue
1:20PM
Game crashed after a matchmade game of stronghold on live fire, game ended, went to the black loading screen with the spiral in the bottom left before results were displayed, game froze and windows prompted to close the program
*restarted program to resolve issue
4:40PM
Encountered a bug in the weapon drills for the MA5B Assault Rifle 1st drill, I have 2 stars but it says to get the next star i need 125,000 points, which is impossible
8:30pm
If you are standing over a grenade replenishing node, and throw grenades when theres only one grenade in the node, it can give you more grenades than are at the node i threw 5 grenades but only had 2 and ran over 1 if anything I should have only thrown 4
(Also could have been mistaken)!

That being said, I had a great time with the flight and am looking forward to next weekend!