Halo Infinite game mode

Something I’ve always wanted ever since ODST is a gametype similar to the multiplayer in a game called Section 8. Basically it’s just CTF or TS but when you spawn and respawn you drop from low orbit and land somewhere on the map. It would be awesome if you spawned in a drop pod and controlled it to land somewhere on your side of the map. Please 343i! Make my meager dream come true!!

if they are expanding forge even more than halo 5, stuff like that could be possible in the future

How About Firefight

32v32 mode that has Phantoms and Pelicans. UNSC vs Covenant. Playable brutes, hunters, jackals, elites, grunts, etc. vs Playable marines and Spartans. It would be a BTB type mode with combined arms game play. Would be awesome! Just really throwing crazy ideas out there. Spare no expense.

Wasn’t this type of drop pod spawn topic posted a few weeks ago already?

Though that could be a possible gamemode it just seems like one of those modes that have already been seen on many other games.

> 2533274864581394;1:
> Something I’ve always wanted ever since ODST is a gametype similar to the multiplayer in a game called Section 8. Basically it’s just CTF or TS but when you spawn and respawn you drop from low orbit and land somewhere on the map. It would be awesome if you spawned in a drop pod and controlled it to land somewhere on your side of the map. Please 343i! Make my meager dream come true!!

I could see this being made in Halo 5 but instead of drop pods, players could spawn and ground pound down to the surface. This is a cool idea though.