Halo Infinite Game Mode Idea

Just a random thought.

Since there is a lot of hype and strong player base to CODs Zombies mode why not make one for Halo. I know there is an “infection” but what about one that fights NPC’s using the flood?

Survive the Flood.

U could establish defenses maybe even a gests of war horde esk mode with turrets or upgraded weapons like in warzone or larger scale with vehicles and crazy flood numbers. It would need work but just the foundation.

So just Firefight with the flood and Dominion-esk turret building?

> 2533274792622031;1:
> Just a random thought.
>
> Since there is a lot of hype and strong player base to CODs Zombies mode why not make one for Halo. I know there is an “infection” but what about one that fights NPC’s using the flood?
>
> Survive the Flood.
>
> U could establish defenses maybe even a gests of war horde esk mode with turrets or upgraded weapons like in warzone or larger scale with vehicles and crazy flood numbers. It would need work but just the foundation.

Ideas like that have been floating around alot actually. I think it’d be great for Halo, like Firefight but against flood and on steroids. I feel like if Infinite has Flood, and it probably will, it will more than likely have a mode/modes involving survival or battle against the parasite.