Halo Infinite Funko Pop and other Game Add Ons

Hey Spartans, I recently got a Halo Infinite Funko Pop and a KAT Series 1 Halo Collection figure and on the packaging it says there is a code for Halo Infinite add on. Any idea what it could be? Any information is super appreciative!

> 2533274808392152;1:
> Hey Spartans, I recently got a Halo Infinite Funko Pop and a KAT Series 1 Halo Collection figure and on the packaging it says there is a code for Halo Infinite add on. Any idea what it could be? Any information is super appreciative!

The funko gives you an armour coating. The figure (if it’s the 6” which I think Kat is) gives the WCT armour coating. If it’s the 3.5” figure it is an emblem.

When you enter them on waypoint make sure you put them in case sensitive including the dashes.

Also as an FYI, the other toys in the same range have different codes but give the same coating, so there’s no point in buying the others if you are only looking for codes.

> 2607664605677189;2:
> > 2533274808392152;1:
> > Hey Spartans, I recently got a Halo Infinite Funko Pop and a KAT Series 1 Halo Collection figure and on the packaging it says there is a code for Halo Infinite add on. Any idea what it could be? Any information is super appreciative!
>
> The funko gives you an armour coating. The figure (if it’s the 6” which I think Kat is) gives the WCT armour coating. If it’s the 3.5” figure it is an emblem.
>
> When you enter them on waypoint make sure you put them in case sensitive including the dashes.
>
> Also as an FYI, the other toys in the same range have different codes but give the same coating, so there’s no point in buying the others if you are only looking for codes.

I LOVE YOU. Thank you so much :pray:t2: How dope, I’m so stoked! Now I need to figure out where to redeem it on Waypoint and I’m set :joy:

halowaypoint.com/redeem

> 2806037446402987;4:
> halowaypoint.com/redeem

Thanks King :muscle:t2: