Halo Infinite Forge Map Remakes List

You’re at trust level 1 - basic. There’s a limit on editing at that level. Once you get to the next level, you’ll be able to edit your posts for up to 30 days. These are part of the Discourse software they use.

(Note: I’m not a mod. If you’re able to edit a post, the edit button will be immediately to the right of the link button)

2 Likes

I tried to make Asylum… It took me 17 hours to realize there’s a big with the scaling of the curved ramps, rendering them unusable… If anyone has found a fix for this or if it’s just my sleep deprivation talking, please let me know. I love that map and will dedicate the rest of my Halo Infinite life building it if I have to.

1 Like

there’s already coagulation, sactuary, lockout, sandtrap, valhalla. but id love to see more halo 4 big team battle maps made

1 Like

DAMNATION
https://www.halowaypoint.com/halo-infinite/ugc/maps/3a3fc392-5aee-4a84-9d47-e3496a81628f

1 Like

I don’t necessarily have the time to learn the new forge but i have this idea i really want to do.

Id like to make a large scale big team battle map (think warzone) that has Blood Gulch, Coagulation, or Vahalla as the base lay out.

Have a small scale Beaver/Battle creek layout in the center of the map.

Above that in the air a small scale Ascension layout

On the left or right side a small scale Guardian layout

On the other side have a large bridge area with a narrows layout.

This way we get to experience some of our favorite maps all within one game

3 Likes

I’m working on Pinnacle (Ascension). It’s not going to be an identical 1:1 map (not having the original building
blocks doesn’t help), but I’m trying to keep the layout as close as possible to the original, but I’m not taking a tape-measure to it. Hoping to get enough ready to be able to play some 1 flag CTF in a few days (albeit it might need prettifying after some play testing).

2 Likes

I think combination maps would be awesome.

The one I always thought about was putting Ivory Tower as a beach side hotel on Last Resort.

3 Likes

Currently remaking my own version of ascension, but been new to forge it’s taking a little longer than I had envisioned :joy: will let you know when it’s completed :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I am currently working on Halo 3 Last Resort

3 Likes

I am currently remaking a version of burial mounds from halo 2 , currently work in progress

Map name: Burial Mounds (WIP)
GT SphericToe5369

2 Likes

You’re the hero that we all needed! I absolutely loved playing Unreal Tournament and can’t wait to see how this turns out.

2 Likes

I am currently remaking Coliseum from H5… It’s taking a while, but I intend to make it very close to the original. Its proving to be quite the task. GT: BurningHolyFire

2 Likes

That would be cool, but how much would you care about the style of each battlefield (considering each mini map). My point is it’s simple to make with enough space. Someone would need to get permission from these maps you listed to use their map and create prefabs of these mini maps to just port over to your canvas. However if you wanted each mini map to have the same materials/theme look to it, then you would need to make each mini map from scratch. Which would take a lot of time.

But it’s possible 2 different ways like I said. There’s a small map a fan made with this idea sort of with bottom map and top map connected with mancannon lifts called Overgrowth. Check that map out as it has similar traits to what you want. But also yes I want to make a map with upper battlefield and lower battlefields connected

1 Like

I’m surprised no one has started making Colossus from H2 which would be fun with the new grapple in infinite. Also I was watching a guy yesterday making Waterworks, great map as well. Can’t wait to share the reminiscence

1 Like

I want to make my own version of Timberland, but I doubt with my imagination that it will turn out as a perfect remake. I’m more into making these remakes with advanced modifications. I loved how the developers modified blood gulch/coag in H2: Anniversary called Bloodline and they added the middle mongoose/rocket base. I’ve had intense battles there, and regular blood gulch just doesn’t cut it with a wide open middle map.

I’ll work on my own version of Timberland next. Please keep in mind guys that maps take a while to make. I’m working on 2 right now, and just creativity and then getting everything set in the right places with the right sizes takes time to perfect it. And console forge makers are definitely slower than PC forgers. So let’s be thankful for the quality forgers to make beautiful maps swiftly

Thanks, I’ve actually made CPM28, CMP22 (Q3CPMA), CTF-1on1-Joust (UT2k4) and dm-SpaceNoxx (UT99) while I learn the tools. Please excuse how rudimentary they are, it’s my first time using forge. I actually care A LOT more about getting dm-rankin ‘right’ so it will take a lot longer. I’ll reply here once I’ve hammered it out. Hope to get your feedback in play testing. I think it has a lot of potential as a strongholds/KotH map (aside from 1v1).

1 Like

This is truly amazing how many people just on here are creating and sharing. Thank you incredible fellow Spartans!

1 Like

I’m blocking out Stone town/Zanzibar 1:1 scale from H2A. I’ve done about 70% right now, made central area without propeller(will add later) and some boulders, covers, nearly done with a base, what’s left is beach area. Idk how long it will take, still not sure about desert canvas and fake water, maybe need to replace everything to another canvas so it will take even more time to finish, but I’m on my way, trying as hard as I can :yum:

If you have H5 installed you can measure everything in forge there.

How building is going? Very interested because I’m working on Stone Town/Zanzibar.