Halo infinite flight problems

I was Wonder if anyone Else had the same problem, that i cant switch my weapons. I mean like, my secondary weapon just does not exist unless i drop my gun. Also every time i pause the game and fiddle around with the selections my screen does this flickering.

Yeah so this is actually effecting multiple players in the beta, some cannot switch weapons at all. This flights release was solid however it seems this version of infinite has a glitch within its controller/button bindings for some players. Many for the most part don’t experience this issue though I myself have had the same problem.

There is a solution though at least I believe there is one I won’t be able to test it for another hour is when I’m back home and online. However once I figure this out I will drop you a reply here as well as open a forum post for the few players who are experiencing this glitch in their flight.

> 2533274793198098;1:
> I was Wonder if anyone Else had the same problem, that i cant switch my weapons. I mean like, my secondary weapon just does not exist unless i drop my gun. Also every time i pause the game and fiddle around with the selections my screen does this flickering.

ANSWER
For some players the key binding/button binding has failed to bind. To fix this follow these steps.

Step 1: Go to Halo Infinite main menu
Step 2: Open your settings
Step 3: scroll down to “On Foot” section
Step 4: Locate “Switch Weapon” option
Step 5: Push “A” Button
Step 6: Now push the button you desire for swap

Enjoy playing with normal working buttons again!

I switched my controls to recon and it fixed my swap issue

> 2535442632317429;3:
> > 2533274793198098;1:
> > I was Wonder if anyone Else had the same problem, that i cant switch my weapons. I mean like, my secondary weapon just does not exist unless i drop my gun. Also every time i pause the game and fiddle around with the selections my screen does this flickering.
>
> ANSWER
> For some players the key binding/button binding has failed to bind. To fix this follow these steps.
>
> Step 1: Go to Halo Infinite main menu
> Step 2: Open your settings
> Step 3: scroll down to “On Foot” section
> Step 4: Locate “Switch Weapon” option
> Step 5: Push “A” Button
> Step 6: Now push the button you desire for swap
>
> Enjoy playing with normal working buttons again!

Thx mate for the help, i kind of figured the problem i had was because of my old xbox. But i suppose not. Now i can actually win fights More easily. Danke schön!