Halo Infinite Flight Cannot find compatible device

I am unable to open the Flight because of an error message that reads:

Could not find compatible grapics driver due to the following missing feature:
Hardware Tiled Resources Tier 2…
Please ensure you have a directX12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer.

Here are my specs.
CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX 780
Windows 10

Now as far as I have read on forums and such, the 780 and the 780 TI aren’t able to use DirectX 12, but are able to emulate it. So shouldn’t this mean that I am able to play the game? Or is this just a hardware problem and I am unable to play the game?

Edit: Get a new GPU.

Original Post where I try to flex:

From my limited understanding, Halo Infinite uses a feature called ‘Tiled Resources’. Specifically it needs your PC to pass the specifications for ‘Tiled Resources Tier 2’. The GTX 780 fails to meet those specifications.
Despite the fact that the 780 is capable of running DX12, the files of the Infinite contain a list of Nvidia GPUs and their respective default settings. The GTX 780 doesn’t even appear on the list, although other devices of the same generation (ie the GTX 750) do appear as ‘Not Compatible’.
There might be a work around on final release, but I wouldn’t bet on the game running at all during any of the flights.

This is all getting quite technical quite fast. So the long and short of it is, your PC is getting old. I wouldn’t advice buying Halo Infinite on PC until you get some upgrades going.

Edit: I wanted to note that I am not a developer. I am studying CS but I honestly don’t really understand half the things I’m looking at other that ‘OPs device is not compatible’.

im having the same issue with my R9 280 DX12 feature level 11_1

> 2533274882881665;2:
> From my limited understanding, Halo Infinite uses a feature called ‘Tiled Resources’. Specifically it needs your PC to pass the specifications for ‘Tiled Resources Tier 2’. The GTX 780 fails to meet those specifications.
> Despite the fact that the 780 is capable of running DX12, the files of the Infinite contain a list of Nvidia GPUs and their respective default settings. The GTX 780 doesn’t even appear on the list, although other devices of the same generation (ie the GTX 750) do appear as ‘Not Compatible’.
> There might be a work around on final release, but I wouldn’t bet on the game running at all during any of the flights.
>
> This is all getting quite technical quite fast. So the long and short of it is, your PC is getting old. I wouldn’t advice buying Halo Infinite on PC until you get some upgrades going.
>
> Edit: I wanted to note that I am not a developer. I am studying CS but I honestly don’t really understand half the things I’m looking at other that ‘OPs device is not compatible’.

So is it possible to “upgrade” the pc in some way? Or just buy a newer one.

> 2535464241890854;4:
> > 2533274882881665;2:
> > From my limited understanding, Halo Infinite uses a feature called ‘Tiled Resources’. Specifically it needs your PC to pass the specifications for ‘Tiled Resources Tier 2’. The GTX 780 fails to meet those specifications.
> > Despite the fact that the 780 is capable of running DX12, the files of the Infinite contain a list of Nvidia GPUs and their respective default settings. The GTX 780 doesn’t even appear on the list, although other devices of the same generation (ie the GTX 750) do appear as ‘Not Compatible’.
> > There might be a work around on final release, but I wouldn’t bet on the game running at all during any of the flights.
> >
> > This is all getting quite technical quite fast. So the long and short of it is, your PC is getting old. I wouldn’t advice buying Halo Infinite on PC until you get some upgrades going.
> >
> > Edit: I wanted to note that I am not a developer. I am studying CS but I honestly don’t really understand half the things I’m looking at other that ‘OPs device is not compatible’.
>
> So is it possible to “upgrade” the pc in some way? Or just buy a newer one.

You can swap over your GPU for a newer one, but they are hard to get right now.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> From my limited understanding, Halo Infinite uses a feature called ‘Tiled Resources’. Specifically it needs your PC to pass the specifications for ‘Tiled Resources Tier 2’. The GTX 780 fails to meet those specifications.
> Despite the fact that the 780 is capable of running DX12, the files of the Infinite contain a list of Nvidia GPUs and their respective default settings. The GTX 780 doesn’t even appear on the list, although other devices of the same generation (ie the GTX 750) do appear as ‘Not Compatible’.
> There might be a work around on final release, but I wouldn’t bet on the game running at all during any of the flights.
>
> This is all getting quite technical quite fast. So the long and short of it is, your PC is getting old. I wouldn’t advice buying Halo Infinite on PC until you get some upgrades going.
>
> Edit: I wanted to note that I am not a developer. I am studying CS but I honestly don’t really understand half the things I’m looking at other that ‘OPs device is not compatible’.

I have a navida gtx 760 and am having the same issues, is there no drivers that I could download to maybe avoid the isssuse?

> 2535419110576470;1:
> I am unable to open the Flight because of an error message that reads:
>
> Could not find compatible grapics driver due to the following missing feature:
> Hardware Tiled Resources Tier 2…
> Please ensure you have a directX12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer.
>
> Here are my specs.
> CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz
> RAM: 16 GB
> GPU: Nvidia GTX 780
> Windows 10
>
> Now as far as I have read on forums and such, the 780 and the 780 TI aren’t able to use DirectX 12, but are able to emulate it. So shouldn’t this mean that I am able to play the game? Or is this just a hardware problem and I am unable to play the game?

Unfortunate news. But it is not working because the GPU is below Minimum specs. Min Spec is GTX 1050-ti. 900 series cards 960 and up should work for launch but are not supported in the flight. Sorry I couldnt give better news.