Halo Infinite Expectations?

Hello everyone! I was surfing the web and I found a site in which a dude described his hopes for the game, it’s a very big page but the navigation menu helps a lot. I can relate to most of them, what do you think about it?

EDIT: I think the site was made after last E3 in 2018

I think right now I have high hopes but unsure expectations. I usually wait to build my expectations till after I see gameplay lol

I’d agree with most of that tbh, I hope gameplay is a little on the classic side and they get Aussie servers right from Day 1 as my two biggest things. Things like art style and music and graphics and story I feel like we’re in the best of hands and what we’ve seen so far has me extremely hyped. It seems they’ve really listened to the feedback and criticisms and are really hitting their stride as a studio.

> 2533274868520738;2:
> I think right now I have high hopes but unsure expectations. I usually wait to build my expectations till after I see gameplay lol

Best course of action probably XD

> 2533274805962294;3:
> I’d agree with most of that tbh, I hope gameplay is a little on the classic side and they get Aussie servers right from Day 1 as my two biggest things. Things like art style and music and graphics and story I feel like we’re in the best of hands and what we’ve seen so far has me extremely hyped. It seems they’ve really listened to the feedback and criticisms and are really hitting their stride as a studio.

Yeah, I’m really glad they are listening! The story and the art will probably be right again, I’m so much curious to see how the Covenant species look like although -i think- probably they won’t be called “the Covenant”