HALO INFINITE - ENDGAME/MULTIPLAYER CUSTOMIZATION

The following two things have been pet peeves of mine since October 2015. Both of these aspects of Halo 5 were major downgrades from the previous titles. I hope that someone from 343i reads this and other topics like it.

1. Unlocking Armor Pieces/Sets
    Both Halo Reach and Halo 4 had armor unlock systems that had defined requirements for the various pieces. In Halo Reach, armor pieces were unlocked once certain ranks were achieved. Those pieces could then be purchased using credits. This system was made even better in the next game. In Halo 4, armor pieces were unlocked by increasing your Spartan Rank or by completing in game triumphs (commendations) tied to campaign, multiplayer, and the short lived (but awesome!) spartan ops. They were also unlocked in the specialization branches. It’s obvious what these two systems had in common…actual goals that needed to be achieved.
    In Halo 5, these two great systems were reduced to horrible…HORRIBLE RNG. We went from working towards unlocking the next spartan rank, or completing the next commendation, to playing a slot machine. 343i, why did you do this? To inflate the number of hours required for players to get the armor pieces that they wanted? My hope is that whatever caused 343i to implement that RNG loot box system has been culled, and that they return to an unlock system resembling Halo Reach’s or Halo 4’s (preferably Halo 4’s). Halo Infinite needs this.
  2. Overall Art Style for Armor Pieces/Sets
    In Halo Reach and Halo 4, the armor sets looked very nice. The pieces included subtle symbols and texturing that you’d expect on engineered military equipment. Hard point symbols, UNSC symbols, warning indicators (near the thrusters in Halo 4). It made sense and was realistic.
    In Halo 5, 95% of the armor sets just looked ridiculous and in my opinion were unwearable. Random asymmetrical patterns thrown all over them. Some of the armor sets literally looked like they got covered in bird sht from an entire flock. With the exception of the default Recruit armor, none of the armor sets had the realistic feel anymore. Imagine unlocking so many crappy loot boxes to finally get the Centurion armor set, only to see the horrible paint skin smeared over the top of it. Same goes for the Recon armor sets unlocked much earlier. What was 343i thinking? Also, why did you downgrade the armor from individual pieces (helmet, chest, arms, legs) to just two pieces(helmet, everything else)? In Halo Infinite, I hope they go back to realistic looking armor pieces and higher level of customization, and stay away from the bird sht splatter skins.

Last quick note: BRING BACK SOME TYPE OF PvE ENDGAME LIKE SPARTAN OPS. THAT GAME MODE WAS A LOT OF FUN AND THE CINEMATICS THAT ACCOMPANIED THEM WERE SOME OF THE BEST OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!