Halo Infinite Elites: The best kind since Halo 2A

Halo Elites are back in the game and out of the toilet. This has to be my favorite design since Halo 2 Anniversary. It’s like a mix of Halo Wars 2 and Halo 2 Anniversary, if not the same design. The Halo 5 elites were not as “silent-but deadly” kinda elite. Instead they were the “say something stupid and run at the Spartan line of fire” kind of elite. Is it just me or did the fact that the elites were smart enough to duck and roll away from shots make them that much more characterized. I mean seriously Halo 4-5 elites remind me of predatory plants, with their ugly -yoink- faces. So seeing the beautiful new design of elite, I wonder…how sick would a war lord or Ultra look on a normal elite. I’ve only ever seen those designs on halo Reach elites, but those ones weren’t much better than Halo 4-5 elites IMO. Let us know what you think about these new renders and how Jega ‘rdomnai plays a part in Halo Infinite

(maybe Arbiter kills him. Please have the arbiter in Halo Infinite. Pls pls pls)

I think this is my favorite Elite design. It’s not overly complex or overly simple; what we have is a sleek and polished design that emphasizes freedom of motion for the Elite, and it’s perfect.

Jega 'Rdomnai is really the icing on the cake. He’s such an interesting concept for a character, and I really hope they don’t kill him off after a single fight.

The Infinite Elites are definitely looking promising and when seeing them in game myself finally, maybe I will name them my personal favorite design. I think my favorite at this time is the Halo 3 Elites. Halo 3’s art style was my favorite overall personally.

Just glad Elites aren’t these dry gray monsters. I liked the Black undersuits.

I agree. I’m loving the new design of elites for infinite.

Yes, I absolutely agree!

The Infinite elites look tall and slim like they should from the original and OG campaigns.

These Elites are the best.
In my opinion, better than Halo 4 and 5 Elites.
Jega 'Rdomnai is just bellissimo.