Halo Infinite E3 announcement

What do you think about the Halo presentation at e3 mins. ago?? For me, it was awesome, the now chief design, the OG theme, the Halo, it was perfect (avoiding the toxicity in the live chat because of PS4 fanboys). Do you think it would be as great as one of the old Halo games, or it will make Halo to die??

So I guess that means a price drop in Xbox One X? Due to Project Scarlet? Hope that still means H6 will be playable across all Xbox versions?

> 2535424229992654;1:
> What do you think about the Halo presentation at e3 mins. ago?? For me, it was awesome, the now chief design, the OG theme, the Halo, it was perfect (avoiding the toxicity in the live chat because of PS4 fanboys). Do you think it would be as great as one of the old Halo games, or it will make Halo to die??

Well, I hope so, "I want to believe” :expressionless:

Wait, she knew they be perfect together? Huh? Last in H5 she was bout to blast the crap outa the universe with another ring? Huh? Last MC was with his team? With Halsey? Ok Forget the story line just sho me the Multiplayer…

> 2533274820862397;4:
> Wait, she knew they be perfect together? Huh? Last in H5 she was bout to blast the crap outa the universe with another ring? Huh? Last MC was with his team? With Halsey? Ok Forget the story line just sho me the Multiplayer…

Its a type of flashback. Those lines are from Halo 3 if i remember well. He´s remembering that

> 2535424229992654;5:
> > 2533274820862397;4:
> > Wait, she knew they be perfect together? Huh? Last in H5 she was bout to blast the crap outa the universe with another ring? Huh? Last MC was with his team? With Halsey? Ok Forget the story line just sho me the Multiplayer…
>
> Its a type of flashback. Those lines are from Halo 3 if i remember well. He´s remembering that

ok that’s good and makes sense…now it’s even a bigger mystery, 2020 now looks even more interesting…

> 2535424229992654;5:
> > 2533274820862397;4:
> > Wait, she knew they be perfect together? Huh? Last in H5 she was bout to blast the crap outa the universe with another ring? Huh? Last MC was with his team? With Halsey? Ok Forget the story line just sho me the Multiplayer…
>
> Its a type of flashback. Those lines are from Halo 3 if i remember well. He´s remembering that

No. Its clearly inspired by what she says in Halo 3s prologue and the music that plays is clearly inspired by Halo 3s prologue. The suggestion being that we might get to see Master Chiefs luck really tested to its limit.

> 2749742451072143;7:
> > 2535424229992654;5:
> > > 2533274820862397;4:
> > > Wait, she knew they be perfect together? Huh? Last in H5 she was bout to blast the crap outa the universe with another ring? Huh? Last MC was with his team? With Halsey? Ok Forget the story line just sho me the Multiplayer…
> >
> > Its a type of flashback. Those lines are from Halo 3 if i remember well. He´s remembering that
>
> No. Its clearly inspired by what she says in Halo 3s prologue and the music that plays is clearly inspired by Halo 3s prologue. The suggestion being that we might get to see Master Chiefs luck really tested to its limit.

Ok Master Chief was floating in space and he was facing a broken ring. But the pilot was saying we lost the war? So the Infinity got its can kicked by Cortana but the Chief took out her ring and got blown into space? A stretch but guessing. Now he’s gotta fight back in a zillion mini-battles guerilla style ditching trilogies of past for good.

> 2535424229992654;5:
> > 2533274820862397;4:
>

They are definitely similar lines of dialogue but not quite the same. I think it was a call back to the opening of H3 where she said that she picked him. That last line “I was right” was a cool deviation from her original line from the beginning of H3 where she says “was I wrong?” Idk if that little monologue will mean anything but it was certainly a cool way to show us that 343 is bringing back some of the old art style and music.

honestly, i hope the banished are a enemy or the main enemy for infinite. Atroix can be a really cool and threatening new enemy, the guy beat the crap out of 3 Spartans at once and crushed one of their helmets with his hands. the banished are really underrated and i really think creative assembly gave 343 a chance for a new story.

> 2535414425770017;10:
> honestly, i hope the banished are a enemy or the main enemy for infinite. Atroix can be a really cool and threatening new enemy, the guy beat the crap out of 3 Spartans at once and crushed one of their helmets with his hands. the banished are really underrated and i really think creative assembly gave 343 a chance for a new story.

I would be so on board with that! I also wouldn’t mind if the flood had a presence in the game. Maybe setting up for Halo 7.