Halo Infinite Dynamic Background

I don’t think this has been posted before (at least I didn’t spot it in search!) so I was wondering if I’m the only one who would love to see a dynamic background based on Halo Infinite for the Xbox Series now that they are a thing. I mean, I’ve seen a lot of animated wallpapers of some of the shared screenshots where the towers are launching the rays of lights and time of day changes and I seriously would love it if they made one, even if it’s achievement tied.

(Of course this would be even better if the UI was 4k but that’s unrelated to 343)

Could be cool reward for completing the campaign on legendary (Or just generally completing the campaign).

I would love this.

> 2533274822071519;1:
> I don’t think this has been posted before (at least I didn’t spot it in search!) so I was wondering if I’m the only one who would love to see a dynamic background based on Halo Infinite for the Xbox Series now that they are a thing. I mean, I’ve seen a lot of animated wallpapers of some of the shared screenshots where the towers are launching the rays of lights and time of day changes and I seriously would love it if they made one, even if it’s achievement tied.
>
> (Of course this would be even better if the UI was 4k but that’s unrelated to 343)

Would absolutely love this!

But thinking about it, even this might be a bit out of the hands of 343. Sure, they can propose the idea and make the actual video/animation but it still would be some MS/Xbox team that would implement it.

> 2533274822071519;5:
> But thinking about it, even this might be a bit out of the hands of 343. Sure, they can propose the idea and make the actual video/animation but it still would be some MS/Xbox team that would implement it.

This is very true, but likewise… makes total sense to big up 1st party

> 2535445683838202;2:
> Could be cool reward for completing the campaign on legendary (Or just generally completing the campaign).

I actually like this a lot.

There’s also a request thread on r/xboxinsiders where you can make a request and get it upvoted. Top voted ideas get shared with the proper people.
We could try that.

EDIT: Made a post with the same text as the title. Anyone interested can go upvote it.

> 2533274822071519;8:
> There’s also a request thread on r/xboxinsiders where you can make a request and get it upvoted. Top voted ideas get shared with the proper people.
> We could try that.
>
> EDIT: Made a post with the same text as the title. Anyone interested can go upvote it.

Why thank you very much indeed, Spartan

I’d love for that to happen!!

A 4k closeup of Craig is all I need on my dashboard

There was a rumour recently that there are multiple Xbox IP dynamic themes in development, I hope so, the more the merrier, although i’m hoping for a Windows XP Bliss dynamic theme more than anything (ಥ _ ಥ)