Halo Infinite coming to PC

I’m not sure where exactly you’re getting this idea that PC players are getting better treatment than console players. The statement that PC players will be treated as first class citizens does not in any way imply that console players will be reduced to second class citizens. It means exactly what is said: that PC players won’t be neglected and will get as good treatment as console players. So yes, I’d say you’ve misunderstood something. There’s no reason 343i would suddenly start neglecting console players.

I agree with the Tsassi, I don’t see why suddenly Xbox would start getting neglected, or somehow left behind.
I think we should celebrate that we get to enjoy Halo on both console and PC, and that you should link your articles if you can do so.

Remember everyone, utilize source criticism and make sure you’re not just reading something to spark hate or gather views. Does the things you are reading make sense?
Why, in this case, would 343 start neglecting console?

I get where you’re coming from, but you shouldn’t really worry about the console release of the game. That will get the usual Halo treatment with an optimized FPS console experience like every Halo has been so far. What they mean when making those statements is that Halo Infinite won’t be simply a port of the console version, which is something that happens often sadly. Take Dark Souls or Nier Automata, just to pick the first names from the top of my head. Those ports are poorly optimized, lack basic features that a PC game should have and so on. 343 just wants players to be sure that Halo Infinite will be a PC game in every aspect, like they’re doing with the MCC right now, and not a bad port made for the sake of it.

> I agree with the Tsassi, I don’t see why suddenly Xbox would start getting neglected, or somehow left behind.
> I think we should celebrate that we get to enjoy Halo on both console and PC, and that you should link your articles if you can do so.Remember everyone, utilize source criticism and make sure you’re not just reading something to spark hate or gather views. Does the things you are reading make sense?
> Why, in this case, would 343 start neglecting console?

xRapteh, you’re awesome. Source criticism is key because everybody has an opinion, most propagate it is fact (because Internet and its ease), and rumors are easy to spread. (Not criticizing CandyCorn6248; just saying in general, people do the following.)

> edit I am also aware that halo has been released on both xbox and pc. But, it came out on xbox firstt, and xbox has always been the main focus.

But does first always mean best? I understand your very valid opinion on Halo and the loyal console fanbase–but it seems a bit standoff-ish. From a company’s perspective, although it may suck–Microsoft is going to design a game with the largest mass appeal.

I think its actually about PC players being more needy when t comes to games, so halo will have to be up to their standards so they can enjoy it.