Halo Infinite Campaign

Do yall think that Halo Infinite’s campaign going to only focus on Master Chief and or do you think it might bounce around btw Master Chief, Lock and the Arbitor? Me personally I hope its all Master Chief this time.

343 took quite a battering over Halo5 and I don’t think they want a repeat. Yeah all Chief I would most certainly say unless 343 and MS don’t all of a sudden like money. I’m guessing they’ll also try to shove some politics and the current agenda in there to make up for it though but what can you do

> 2533274870286221;2:
> 343 took quite a battering over Halo5 and I don’t think they want a repeat. Yeah all Chief I would most certainly say unless 343 and MS don’t all of a sudden like money. I’m guessing they’ll also try to shove some politics and the current agenda in there to make up for it though but what can you do

Heck yeah they for sure, like the never ending story lol but Im sure they will to, one way or another tho.

This one is probably going to be all chief, with maybe some side missions where you play as other characters. I also feel like this might be the last Master Chief centered Halo title, because really the story is going on for quite a while, and they probably want to end chiefs story. I would expect some more spin off games in the future tho… really hoping for that flood horror game

> 2535433024916972;4:
> This one is probably going to be all chief, with maybe some side missions where you play as other characters. I also feel like this might be the last Master Chief centered Halo title, because really the story is going on for quite a while, and they probably want to end chiefs story. I would expect some more spin off games in the future tho… really hoping for that flood horror game

I completely agree, Im all for spin offs from the main title.

It will probably contain mostly Master Chief in the main campaign, but we’ll get Spartan Ops kinda missions, with Arbiter and Locke. Or the side missions could be DLC (like some multiplayer modes were).

> 2535424704497845;5:
> > 2535433024916972;4:
> > This one is probably going to be all chief, with maybe some side missions where you play as other characters. I also feel like this might be the last Master Chief centered Halo title, because really the story is going on for quite a while, and they probably want to end chiefs story. I would expect some more spin off games in the future tho… really hoping for that flood horror game
>
> I completely agree, Im all for spin offs from the main title.

343i said that they would leave the Chief, so it is likely (or at least interesting) to think of an all Sanghieli game. We’ll see.

It will most likely be Master Chief’s story in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I wouldn’t mind seeing Spartan Ops in the new Halo video game where Arbiter is the main character.

343 Industries already confirmed Halo Infinite will focus on John.

I think it will all be Master Chief. The whole campaign. After Halo 5 and the terrible they did to it not having Master Chief only being in the game about 40%, it was bad.
I holler it is all Master Chief.

Probably all chief and MAYBE Arbiter missions.

6/10/2018 - Chris Lee, Studio Head, FPS

> The team also heard feedback loud and clear on the amount of time spent playing as the Master Chief in Halo 5. In Halo Infinite, the game will focus on the Master Chief and continue his saga after the events of Halo 5.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/our-journey-begins

> 2533274823699327;11:
> 6/10/2018 - Chris Lee, Studio Head, FPS
>
>
> > The team also heard feedback loud and clear on the amount of time spent playing as the Master Chief in Halo 5. In Halo Infinite, the game will focus on the Master Chief and continue his saga after the events of Halo 5.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/our-journey-begins

Very good to hear

I’m gonna guess it’s all Chief gameplay or at least the majority of it will be unlike H5. They said the story will focus on Chief more than anyone else.

> 2533275031939856;13:
> I’m gonna guess it’s all Chief gameplay or at least the majority of it will be unlike H5. They said the story will focus on Chief more than anyone else.

Lets hope they stick to their word about it oh they are gonna get a lot of backlash once again from the fans.

> 2535424704497845;14:
> > 2533275031939856;13:
> > I’m gonna guess it’s all Chief gameplay or at least the majority of it will be unlike H5. They said the story will focus on Chief more than anyone else.
>
> Lets hope they stick to their word about it oh they are gonna get a lot of backlash once again from the fans.

Yeah. Eventually though they’re gonna have to move on from Chief, i hope the community can accept that when the time comes lol

> 2533275031939856;15:
> > 2535424704497845;14:
> > > 2533275031939856;13:
> > > I’m gonna guess it’s all Chief gameplay or at least the majority of it will be unlike H5. They said the story will focus on Chief more than anyone else.
> >
> > Lets hope they stick to their word about it oh they are gonna get a lot of backlash once again from the fans.
>
> Yeah. Eventually though they’re gonna have to move on from Chief, i hope the community can accept that when the time comes lol

They always say All good things must come to an End and when that happens, I just hope we can get some type of spin offs from Halo like we did with ODST and Reach

I honestly really like the games that don’t focus on John. Don’t get me wrong, the Chief is always a joy to play as, but I really loved the Reach campaign over any other. ODST was also a really nice change of pace. Plus the music in that game is top notch. I hope 343 makes some side story type games like those two.

> 2533274804651321;17:
> I honestly really like the games that don’t focus on John. Don’t get me wrong, the Chief is always a joy to play as, but I really loved the Reach campaign over any other. ODST was also a really nice change of pace. Plus the music in that game is top notch. I hope 343 makes some side story type games like those two.

I can relate to this and ODST was a nice touch

I honestly hope it’s just played as Master Chief, I’m not a huge fan of switching around different stories throughout different missions. Even in Halo 2 playing as the Arbiter was just different and I couldn’t wait to switch back to Chief.