Halo Infinite Campaign Looks Like Garbage And Runing Like Dog Water On My PC

i have two gaming Devices, both a laptop with a Ryzen 9 5900HS, 16GB of ram, and a RTX 3060 (6GB of V-Ram). a desktop with a Ryzen 5 5600G, 8GB of ram, and a RX 6600 XT (8GB of V-Ram). my systems my not be the best out there but there better then what a xbox can do and that is a FACT. yet the campaign looks and runs like trash on both systems no matter what i do. nether of my system can get past 30FPS with everything set to 1080p MAX. yet in other games like forza horizon 5 and RE8 i can set those games to max everything at 1080p and get well over 60FPS. RE8 alone gets over 100FPS on both systems. if i turn on RTing the 6600 XT dies but still.

the campaign seems to have some type of Anti-Aliasing bug. even though i have it set to max everything has jagged edges no matter when i do. even i put the internel game res to 4K is still looks horrible. yet the MP looks and runs alot better. there is something wrong with the port and it will more then likly take 343i over 6 months to fix. this 343i we r talking about here. the last game they made that was any good was halo 4.

1 Like

Radeon RX 5700 XT here and I haven’t had too many problems but I don’t think it runs past the “high” settings

how does a last gen GPU run better then a 3000 nvidia and a 6000 amd card?

I have almost all my settings maxed out at Ultra on a laptop, but the resolution is at 80%, vsync disabled, minimum fps forced 60, maximum fps unlocked, so it fluctuates around 60-90. You might want to try to force minimum 60 fps, and disable vsync.

2 Likes

Because it’s a laptop.

Form factor matters

2 Likes

what about the ugly jaggged edges? none of my other guys have that

geforce 1650 super 'ere on medium settings… the game runs and looks perfectly fine. yeah it ain’t ultra or high settings, but the campaign looks amazing for medium settings, a nice 40-60 fps, barely even notice any frame drops, even in combat. if any

1 Like