Halo Infinite campaign and multiplayer

Just wondering is campaign and multiplayer being released as two separate games or can you just buy the game and have campaign and multiplayer together on disc or digital if you know could you let me know plz and thanks

I doubt they will be separate due to not announcing it by now.

> 2533274807802500;2:
> I doubt they will be separate due to not announcing it by now.

Ok I wasn’t sure since they have been showing them as two different things I just wanted to make sure if I had to buy the game to get campaign then get multiplayer separate. So there probably releasing the whole package in one thing then letting people download just multiplayer it they want to wasn’t sure

> 2535425305181079;3:
> > 2533274807802500;2:
> > I doubt they will be separate due to not announcing it by now.
>
> Ok I wasn’t sure since they have been showing them as two different things I just wanted to make sure if I had to buy the game to get campaign then get multiplayer separate. So there probably releasing the whole package in one thing then letting people download just multiplayer it they want to wasn’t sure

I know of two games that did multiplayer and campaign separate and that was Resident evil 3 remake and crackdown 3 and as far as I know they were not separate purchases. They were however separate achievement lists and kind of stand alone games from each other. I think if Infinite was doing something similar they would of announced it by now.

I’d assume the game will be downloaded in add-on form.
Buy the campaign, install it and download MP as an add-on in “manage games and apps” menu if you are playing on xbox. Similar to how CoD is done but not horribly confusing as to which ones you need and which ones you don’t.

> 2533274912426342;5:
> I’d assume the game will be downloaded in add-on form.
> Buy the campaign, install it and download MP as an add-on in “manage games and apps” menu if you are playing on xbox. Similar to how CoD is done but not horribly confusing as to which ones you need and which ones you don’t.

Yeah I’m playing on xbox I used keyboard and mouse a couple times but I’ve been using a xbox controller since I was little i just can’t work a keyboard lol

I think that in the menu of the game you will be able to have access to the campaign or the multiplayer, you will just have to buy the campaign. so the players who will take only the multiplayer, will certainly have a possibility of being able to buy the rest of the game from the general menu.

Might be a MCC style menu where you can access what you have installed and see the other part greyed out if you don’t have it.

> 2535425305181079;3:
> > 2533274807802500;2:
> > I doubt they will be separate due to not announcing it by now.
>
> So there probably releasing the whole package in one thing then letting people download just multiplayer it they want to wasn’t sure

The multiplayer is free to play. I expect they will be separate as you do not need to buy the campaign to access the free multiplayer.

> 2592250499819446;9:
> > 2535425305181079;3:
> > > 2533274807802500;2:
> > > I doubt they will be separate due to not announcing it by now.
> >
> > So there probably releasing the whole package in one thing then letting people download just multiplayer it they want to wasn’t sure
>
> The multiplayer is free to play. I expect they will be separate as you do not need to buy the campaign to access the free multiplayer.

It will probably be similar to Blizzard/Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Before Warzone launched on PC, you had to buy the game to actually be able to play it. Once Warzone launched, you no longer had to buy the game and instead you could download the Warzone add-on (which is now mandatory, I believe) and all other components are add-ons.

> 2533274850067218;10:
> > 2592250499819446;9:
> > > 2535425305181079;3:
> > > > 2533274807802500;2:
> > > > I doubt they will be separate due to not announcing it by now.
> > >
> > > So there probably releasing the whole package in one thing then letting people download just multiplayer it they want to wasn’t sure
> >
> > The multiplayer is free to play. I expect they will be separate as you do not need to buy the campaign to access the free multiplayer.
>
> It will probably be similar to Blizzard/Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Before Warzone launched on PC, you had to buy the game to actually be able to play it. Once Warzone launched, you no longer had to buy the game and instead you could download the Warzone add-on (which is now mandatory, I believe) and all other components are add-ons. (on XBOX series X) I should have mentioned

Can confirm that the warzone add on is in fact not required as I strictly play MW:Multiplayer and have no add ons or games installed other than the 3 multiplayer packs

> 2535425305181079;6:
> > 2533274912426342;5:
> > I’d assume the game will be downloaded in add-on form.
> > Buy the campaign, install it and download MP as an add-on in “manage games and apps” menu if you are playing on xbox. Similar to how CoD is done but not horribly confusing as to which ones you need and which ones you don’t.
>
> Yeah I’m playing on xbox I used keyboard and mouse a couple times but I’ve been using a xbox controller since I was little i just can’t work a keyboard lol

I recently got into PC gaming myself, its quite challenging learning the MnK after console gaming for almost 25 years.