Halo infinite campaign and maps

Im super stoked about halo infinites campaign coming out and cant wait to roll it. I sure hope the maps reflect the campaign like halo 3 did. Really enjoyed that every map was completely different and had its own feel. Always staying positive and stoked to see what 343 is gonna do.

> 2535422619652884;1:
> Im super stoked about halo infinites campaign coming out and cant wait to roll it. I sure hope the maps reflect the campaign like halo 3 did. Really enjoyed that every map was completely different and had its own feel. Always staying positive and stoked to see what 343 is gonna do.

I had suggest some graphics improvements, like climate dynamic change, particle effects on scenario, fluid grass, fluid wind; in some in these posts. They can do it on multiplayer, campaign and warzone. I had already writed a big text to explain in different topic. What do you think?
I’m still a rookie anyways…

I just hooe its kinda classic and not consumed by greed and microtransactions and the story meeds to be amazing not as cheesey and poorly written as halo 5 needs to achieve M17+ rating

> 2535436090432793;2:
> > 2535422619652884;1:
> > Im super stoked about halo infinites campaign coming out and cant wait to roll it. I sure hope the maps reflect the campaign like halo 3 did. Really enjoyed that every map was completely different and had its own feel. Always staying positive and stoked to see what 343 is gonna do.
>
> I had suggest some graphics improvements, like climate dynamic change, particle effects on scenario, fluid grass, fluid wind; in some in these posts. They can do it on multiplayer, campaign and warzone. I had already writed a big text to explain in different topic. What do you think?
> I’m still a rookie anyways…

i do love the idea of the fluidity of grasses and trees etc…

> 2533274801549072;3:
> I just hooe its kinda classic and not consumed by greed and microtransactions and the story meeds to be amazing not as cheesey and poorly written as halo 5 needs to achieve M17+ rating

Well, we only know we don’t have lootboxes. This is was a great step.
And rumours they will bring back Cortana to Master Chief this time. They need to correct their story told on 5.
But if I had to choose a great story, i would prefer the Atriox (villain in Halo Wars 2) be the next Antagonist of the Halo.

It’s always a nice touch when maps reflect the campaign. Considering Infinite is at least partly on a ring, I hope so too.

Why not make maps interesting in their own way? Like tight CQB corridors and Widespread open Battlefields? Think of it! It could be great. Halo was known for its map design this could make Halo a step closer to its former glory.

> 2535436090432793;5:
> > 2533274801549072;3:
> > I just hooe its kinda classic and not consumed by greed and microtransactions and the story meeds to be amazing not as cheesey and poorly written as halo 5 needs to achieve M17+ rating
>
> Well, we only know we don’t have lootboxes. This is was a great step.
> And rumours they will bring back Cortana to Master Chief this time. They need to correct their story told on 5.
> But if I had to choose a great story, i would prefer the Atriox (villain in Halo Wars 2) be the next Antagonist of the Halo.

So, scrap Halo 5’s story like Halo 5 scrapped Halo 4’s? That IS a mistake. Cortana will be the antagonist of Halo Infinite. Otherwise, what’s the point? Like, she WILL be responsible for the “Covenant’s” appearance in the game. She IS the leader of our new enemy. Suddenly bringing her back to our side would pretty much make the Created threat absolutely meaningless, which would in consequence make the game’s story meaningless.

For a map in Halo Infinite, The should take the Map Complex from Halo 4 and open up the huge door in the back and make it a BTB Map.

Or Bring back the old Halo 3 Maps but maybe with a little extra?

I think on halo infinite, like the name says, we gonna be able travel throughout the entire giant ring. Well that’s me dreaming…

> 2533274849836857;11:
> I think on halo infinite, like the name says, we gonna be able travel throughout the entire giant ring. Well that’s me dreaming…

Well… I dunno if you’d really be able to cross some 10000 km without having to saving checkpoints within some minutes…

I really want to know who the writing team is, then I’ll decide if I’m excited or not lol

> 2533275010817669;12:
> > 2533274849836857;11:
> > I think on halo infinite, like the name says, we gonna be able travel throughout the entire giant ring. Well that’s me dreaming…
>
> Well… I dunno if you’d really be able to cross some 10000 km without having to saving checkpoints within some minutes…

not to mention, there is no existing platform that would even be able to handle something of that scale

I have always been one for a good ground and pounder op. Battle for Viery territory - tip of the spear type stuff.
However; I think it would be cool having a space battle campaign map for 2-4 multiplayer, for all those swabbys out there!
Player one at the helm
Player two on the mac gun(s)
Player three on archer misses
Player four serving mac and cheese in the mess hall, press X to flip burger. Either that or on the AA guns taking out incoming phantoms
Big ship to ship battle above the ring