Halo infinite build

It says in the recent update for Halo infinite insider for the flight this weekend, and next, that the build will be able to be installed later Thursday night. I was wondering if I might be able to get more clarity on when (what time) it will be available to download. I’m on Xbox, and my internet can sometimes be slow… so if a time of when it will be available to be downloaded would help a lot.

thanks.

Last Halo Infinite Flight, downloads were available at 12 AM PST/3 AM EST, if I remember correctly. If you haven’t done so already, download the Xbox Insider Hub and sign up if you need to. I’m positive they’ll make you download the build through there like last time.

I’m just speculating, so take it with a grain of salt.

For the Halo insider app, would there be a place to download it? Or is there a way to search for it?

I’ve also signed up already, if that helps.

> 2533274924119067;3:
> For the Halo insider app, would there be a place to download it? Or is there a way to search for it?
>
> I’ve also signed up already, if that helps.

343 should release more details tomorrow. For console you need to download the xbox insider app and join the infinite group. I usually check in the morning, afternoon and evening for the build. Not sure what the size will be but I’d imagine it would be in the 20 to 30gb atleast depending on how much will be tested.

I’m on Xbox, and how would I go about joining the invite group?

Infinite*

> 2533274924119067;5:
> I’m on Xbox, and how would I go about joining the invite group?

You got an email from the insider program for the flight right?

Yes

I too received a flight acceptance for Halo Infinite Multiplayer.

Please update as info comes in, as to when the Download is available,
where to find it. When we can start playing, etc. If anyone would like to join me in a match, I’m down!

See y’all this weekend and next! Enjoy and have fun!

> 2533274874200772;9:
> I too received a flight acceptance for Halo Infinite Multiplayer.
>
> Please update as info comes in, as to when the Download is available,
> where to find it. When we can start playing, etc. If anyone would like to join me in a match, I’m down!
>
> See y’all this weekend and next! Enjoy and have fun!

343 will send you a message with instructions on waypoint. Keep an eye out for it tomorrow or thursday.