Halo Infinite bots

anybody know if you’ll be able to just play custom games with bots or is it just matchmaking you into games with only bots, kinda like a playlist ?

The latest blog makes it sound like we’ll see them in matchmaking. As for custom games it’d be lame not to see them

Seems like they will be in match making, I doubt they would be able to handle custom games. I mean I don’t think a bot would do good on infection maps where you have to drive a vehicle down a road while zombies try to kill you, for example.

they could just not allow them in custom gametypes except to change simple stuff, not really that hard…

> 2533274815704057;2:
> The latest blog makes it sound like we’ll see them in matchmaking. As for custom games it’d be lame not to see them

> 2533274918614694;3:
> Seems like they will be in match making, I doubt they would be able to handle custom games. I mean I don’t think a bot would do good on infection maps where you have to drive a vehicle down a road while zombies try to kill you, for example.

Bots are in custom games as well. At least, that is what it says in the Multiplayer Showcase article**:** “Bots can also be configured in Custom Games to tailor the experience and even in fill-in slots for MIA fireteam members.

Wait that last line MIA fireteam members… does that mean we are getting a co-op PvE mode?

I’m not sure if this is confirmed, but if 343i has confirmed forge maps can make it into multiplayer that’d mean bots most likely could work in custom games. I’m no game dev, so maybe I’m wrong, but Gmod has a function to “bake NAV mesh” which allows NPCs to traverse custom environments. Maybe Infinite has the same capability?