Halo Infinite big map?

So, if you didn’t saw the behind the scenes of the halo E3 trailer, well I’ll tell you right now what I’m talking about. In one point, we see a little of what the gameplay could be like, with someone holding a magnum looking at Zetta Halo. If you look carefully, the ring is not a cardboard image, it’s actually a 3D model on the map itself. Could it mean that the whole Halo ring is playable or it’s just there for developpement?

I think you’re reading a lot into what was a short demo reel showcasing a new game engine more than a game.

I’ve moved this topic to Halo Infinite forum by the way.

If anything it might just be for aesthetics, like on forge world

It’s clearly just some test level. Nothing about it should be interpreted as indicative of how the final game will be. However, I can tell you right now that we will definitely not get a complete playable Halo ring.

Basically what they said, it was more or less a tech demo so don’t read too far into it. That being said they were absolutely trying to convey a sense of immense scale with it so for now you’ll just have to interpret that how you will.personally, I think they’re easing us into a more open world approach.

That footage was probably made back at the beginning of 2018 anyways and that the game has most likely come a long way since then.

I know what are you talking about and I think that frame is not “gameplay”.
However I expect a big map for sure, the E3 engine demo and the development of a new tech aka Slipspace Engine for the game is a clear indication that the game will be huge

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I think you’re reading a lot into what was a short demo reel showcasing a new game engine more than a game.
>
> I’ve moved this topic to Halo Infinite forum by the way.

yea I do XD that’s why I needed other’s opinion

> 2533274825830455;4:
> It’s clearly just some test level. Nothing about it should be interpreted as indicative of how the final game will be. However, I can tell you right now that we will definitely not get a complete playable Halo ring.

yeah I guess not

> 2670661386182421;5:
> Basically what they said, it was more or less a tech demo so don’t read too far into it. That being said they were absolutely trying to convey a sense of immense scale with it so for now you’ll just have to interpret that how you will.personally, I think they’re easing us into a more open world approach.

yeah it seems like it. but the last thing I want are some classes… maybe the armor costumization like in halo 5 will be in the campaign since it’s open-world?

> 2533275022531756;7:
> I know what are you talking about and I think that frame is not “gameplay”.
> However I expect a big map for sure, the E3 engine demo and the development of a new tech aka Slipspace Engine for the game is a clear indication that the game will be huge

yeah it sure points to that direction!

coming in 2020 after finding out this might be true