Halo Infinite Beta

I was very happy and honored to have participated in Halo Infinite beta, I am very excited to be able to participate again, Halo is my favorite franchise.

> 2533274817233885;1:
> I was very happy and honored to have participated in Halo Infinite beta, I am very excited to be able to participate again, Halo is my favorite franchise.

do you know if there will be anymore? or did they already have their last ones?

> 2535432816325570;2:
> > 2533274817233885;1:
> > I was very happy and honored to have participated in Halo Infinite beta, I am very excited to be able to participate again, Halo is my favorite franchise.
>
> do you know if there will be anymore? or did they already have their last ones?

There will be at least one or two more flights before the game is launched.

There will be a few more flights. This month and probably next month. If we are lucky the October too.

I played in the first flight and had a blast too! Hopefully ill be invited to more

> 2535427478560518;4:
> There will be a few more flights. This month and probably next month. If we are lucky the October too.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:.

Hopefully a larger player pool is invited to the next flight. Luckily, I was invited during the first round but I had friends I play with that did not receive an invite. I’d like to be able to play the beta together next time.

> 2535427478560518;4:
> There will be a few more flights. This month and probably next month. If we are lucky the October too.

Okay sweet!! cant wait!

They will have a few more flights, which I can’t explain how excited I am for.

Hopefully I can play in the next one.
Sadly, I missed the first one.

damn, game looks amazing keen to get on the next one fingers crossed xx