halo infinite beta

if your invited to the beta (I haven’t ) how has your experience been

You mean how is the game? Unpopular opinion but i think its just terrible, it really feels like Cod of Halo. Its a year over due and on the lowest seetings runs under 40 fps in a tiny arena. The UI and font arent that great for clarity and the pop in for loading is really bad, not sure how it can take so long to load a match (against bots) and still suffer from everything popping in when the level starts even on medium settings. All the grenade effects are sub-par looking like 2D cartoon cut out animation being played back. The weapon sounds lack impact and sound very weak, the second announcer that they have saying things like “you will get many head shots with that” is very annoying. The intro where it shows every spartan on your team individually doing some dumb animation is also annoying.Theres many many many many bugs way to many for a game that was suppose to already be out.

well I like cod so sounds good

and btw its like a few months early

and the for answering <B

> 2535433018901150;1:
> if your invited to the beta (I haven’t ) how has your experience been

I was selected for the H:I tech preview. I want to first disclose that I am more interested in the campaign than multiplayer. Halo hasn’t really been my FPS multiplayer game of choice, but man I love the campaigns.

That being said, I found what little we were able to play ( Bots and drills) to be refreshing. It’s far enough away from H5 that it feels more like halo, but also with updated mechanics. The graphical style is nice, and the game felt good to play, even unoptimized. I’m excited, and eagerly await my shot at the BTB flight.

Sorry for the late reply, it was very good gameplay wise, there are fewer downsides, the radar was one of them, the friend of foe marking…it takes you like a second to identify if it is friend or foe haha compare to other halos where is red vs blue, most of the weapons are fine the sounds are something am not a big fan of, the fire rate for the sniper it feels out of place, the bots are very good and by that I mean you will have a fun time playing with them regardless of your skill in game the UI not a big fan as well.

The graphics are good on maps but in the weapons they look a little lacking of detail, I´m no expert on that manner but I feel like if you compare infinites assault riffle (for example) to reach they look different and reachs comes on top, it may be the color, point being is this little stuff that make me feel a little off but nothing is game breaking or anything like that I enjoy it a lot is very good, I have not played halo 5 so I have no idea how different it is for the previous halo but for me coming from reach and halo 1,2,3 it really feels great is like halo reach and 3 margin and the result the good parts of both, the customisation…another story :´(

Hope this helps haha

> 2533274854285323;6:
> > 2535433018901150;1:
> > if your invited to the beta (I haven’t ) how has your experience been
>
> I was selected for the H:I tech preview. I want to first disclose that I am more interested in the campaign than multiplayer. Halo hasn’t really been my FPS multiplayer game of choice, but man I love the campaigns.
>
> That being said, I found what little we were able to play ( Bots and drills) to be refreshing. It’s far enough away from H5 that it feels more like halo, but also with updated mechanics. The graphical style is nice, and the game felt good to play, even unoptimized. I’m excited, and eagerly await my shot at the BTB flight.

same all I really play is forge and campaign coop so ima have to wait even longer for those

and I got an invitation to the next one this weekend

> 2535433018901150;1:
> if your invited to the beta (I haven’t ) how has your experience been

well halo infinite has not had a beta yet and i dont think there is one schedules, how ever the flights are good, i really like the last flight it was fun and i liked alot of things. didnt like no collision or friendly fire though. Cant wait for the next flight to see whats new.

> 2533274847845259;10:
> > 2535433018901150;1:
> > if your invited to the beta (I haven’t ) how has your experience been
>
> well halo infinite has not had a beta yet and i dont think there is one schedules, how ever the flights are good, i really like the last flight it was fun and i liked alot of things. didnt like no collision or friendly fire though. Cant wait for the next flight to see whats new.

lol sorry for the miss wording yeah no collision is kinda lame I like no friendly fire tho

> 2535433018901150;11:
> > 2533274847845259;10:
> > > 2535433018901150;1:
> > > if your invited to the beta (I haven’t ) how has your experience been
> >
> > well halo infinite has not had a beta yet and i dont think there is one schedules, how ever the flights are good, i really like the last flight it was fun and i liked alot of things. didnt like no collision or friendly fire though. Cant wait for the next flight to see whats new.
>
> lol sorry for the miss wording yeah no collision is kinda lame I like no friendly fire tho

no friendly fire makes it too easy to steamroll with power weapons and grenades. whats the point in holding back with when i could fire a rocket into the middle of a fight and know ill only kill the enemies.

No invite, again :cry: