Halo: Infinite Beta

I am wondering how we’ll be able to play the beta when it comes out. DoI need to sign up for something in order to play the beta on release? Or is it just going to be free on the Xbox store?

> 2535451647623107;1:
> I am wondering how we’ll be able to play the beta when it comes out. Do Ineed to sign up for something in order to play the beta on release? Or is it just going to be free on the Xbox store?

It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.

> 2533275010817669;3:
> It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.

That’s the approach I most likely believe as well except for the last 1 - 3 days (figuring the beta is a week long) I think it’ll be open up to the public for anyone on Xbox One to downlaod and play.

> 2533274795569076;4:
> > 2533275010817669;3:
> > It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.
>
> That’s the approach I most likely believe as well except for the last 1 - 3 days (figuring the beta is a week long) I think it’ll be open up to the public for anyone on Xbox One to downlaod and play.

Very possible too. After all, Halo 5 Beta was available to everyone who bought MCC. It’s right there, no restrictions.

I bet it will be more of a stress-test rather than a beta. Unless it happens sometime in the summer that is.
The way they did it with Halo 5 was nice. Announced well in advance and easy to sign up for and provide feedback for.

> 2533274818084099;6:
> I bet it will be more of a stress-test rather than a beta. Unless it happens sometime in the summer that is.
> The way they did it with Halo 5 was nice. Announced well in advance and easy to sign up for and provide feedback for.

I doubt this will happen. The summer beta launch I mean, even just for marketing reasons alone! We won’t see a gameplay before E3 this year, if not even during a X0 event in case they decide to push it a few months earlier this year. It sucks! Beta testing for mp games is important after all, but the game is just too integral for the XSX launch to be showcased that early.

If I should guess the “beta” will launch mid August, mere weeks before XSX launches with Hi.

> 2533274795098161;7:
> > 2533274818084099;6:
> > I bet it will be more of a stress-test rather than a beta. Unless it happens sometime in the summer that is.
> > The way they did it with Halo 5 was nice. Announced well in advance and easy to sign up for and provide feedback for.
>
> I doubt this will happen. The summer beta launch I mean, even just for marketing reasons alone! We won’t see a gameplay before E3 this year, if not even during a X0 event in case they decide to push it a few months earlier this year. It sucks! Beta testing for mp games is important after all, but the game is just too integral for the XSX launch to be showcased that early.
>
> If I should guess the “beta” will launch mid August, mere weeks before XSX launches with Hi.

Wait, I thought NextBox and H:I come out in winter?

> 2533274818084099;8:
> > 2533274795098161;7:
> > > 2533274818084099;6:
> > > I bet it will be more of a stress-test rather than a beta. Unless it happens sometime in the summer that is.
> > > The way they did it with Halo 5 was nice. Announced well in advance and easy to sign up for and provide feedback for.
> >
> > I doubt this will happen. The summer beta launch I mean, even just for marketing reasons alone! We won’t see a gameplay before E3 this year, if not even during a X0 event in case they decide to push it a few months earlier this year. It sucks! Beta testing for mp games is important after all, but the game is just too integral for the XSX launch to be showcased that early.
> >
> > If I should guess the “beta” will launch mid August, mere weeks before XSX launches with Hi.
>
> Wait, I thought NextBox and H:I come out in winter?

Sometimes between September and October I would guess, maybe November. There is no official release date for NOW however. I just think it would be in MS own interest to launch as soon as possible, if possible at least a week before PS5 (even though will do everything they can to avoid such a situation). Reason why I think the stress test, beta, call it whatever will come out around mid to end of August, if not early September. Meaning more or less between 4 to 10 weeks before the game launches!

I might be wrong, and I hope that’s the case frankly, but again: Halo is too important for the Xbox brand and they have to keep the hype train going in that release window. As such the described situation is the most probable imho!

Look, betas are awful bc you get a taste and then it goes away and… You wait. Please like this post if want a beta to be continuous until rollout with a price tag of legendary gold edition plus a shirt. Do it…

Most likely the flights will be for insiders and you’ll have to sign up and then they’ll probably have a big open beta that anyone can join in on.

> 2533275010817669;3:
> It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.

How and where do I go to sign up for the program?

> 2535451647623107;12:
> > 2533275010817669;3:
> > It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.
>
> How and where do I go to sign up for the program?

For the Halo Insider, you can sign up here on Waypoint. Click on your GamerTag on the top and there’s a “Halo Insider” tab.
For Xbox Insider, you have to download the app from the store in your Xbox One. It’s an easy process, so don’t worry.

> 2533275010817669;13:
> > 2535451647623107;12:
> > > 2533275010817669;3:
> > > It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.
> >
> > How and where do I go to sign up for the program?
>
> For the Halo Insider, you can sign up here on Waypoint. Click on your GamerTag on the top and there’s a “Halo Insider” tab.
> For Xbox Insider, you have to download the app from the store in your Xbox One. It’s an easy process, so don’t worry.

I am not able to join the Halo Insider Program because I’m not 18 yet. Is there another way for me to enroll or is it just a dead end?

> 2535451647623107;14:
> > 2533275010817669;13:
> > > 2535451647623107;12:
> > > > 2533275010817669;3:
> > > > It’ll likely be part of the Halo Insider Program, since it was created specifically for that. So, you need to sign up on that. Maybe for Xbox Insider too if you’re on Xbox.
> > >
> > > How and where do I go to sign up for the program?
> >
> > For the Halo Insider, you can sign up here on Waypoint. Click on your GamerTag on the top and there’s a “Halo Insider” tab.
> > For Xbox Insider, you have to download the app from the store in your Xbox One. It’s an easy process, so don’t worry.
>
> I am not able to join the Halo Insider Program because I’m not 18 yet. Is there another way for me to enroll or is it just a dead end?

Dead end, I’m afraid. Sorry.

I’ve been thinking that they could do what was done for halo 5’s, where they had it through the MCC, but it’s not likely.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or necropost.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ieiieieieieieiei