Halo infinite beta

Hey if you are looking for the “welcome to the beta” email, I use Gmail and had to put under search all emails and typed in HaloWayPoint.

From when people were getting them it took mine 2 hours later.

See yall in the field Spartans!!

Thank you

Hi, so I didn’t even receive an email saying if I got the code or not. Like I thought I’d at least get an email saying that I wasn’t selected. Know anything about that?

> 2535432281787129;3:
> Hi, so I didn’t even receive an email saying if I got the code or not. Like I thought I’d at least get an email saying that I wasn’t selected. Know anything about that?

Only those who got an invite will get an email.

Dang, so I didn’t get the invite :cry:, well thanks for the help.

> 2535432281787129;5:
> Dang, so I didn’t get the invite :cry:, well thanks for the help.

Folks are still receiving invites as of this writing. Don’t lose faith just yet. It was written many times throughout the most recent Inside Infinite blogs that the next flights will have much greater player pools. I have a feeling flights will take place every two weeks or so, but may happen more often depending on the number of issues identified in the first waves.

Ya you never know! Appreciate it :+1:t4:

If I do get accepted will I be able to stream the game, it wasnt that clear in the rules

I haven’t been invited yet :cry:, here’s hoping I am soon.

> 2535446202346111;8:
> If I do get accepted will I be able to stream the game, it wasnt that clear in the rules

Yes, that was announced in the last blog

Have patience. The community members have stated that emails are still rolling out, it can take some time before you get an email. Have look now and then and double check your messages here at HaloWaypoint tomorrow just in case the email was blocked by your ISP provider. If you haven’t received a message here at HaloWaypoint tomorrow before the flight starts then you weren’t chosen for this flight.

> 2533274813317074;10:
> > 2535446202346111;8:
> > If I do get accepted will I be able to stream the game, it wasnt that clear in the rules
>
> Yes, that was announced in the last blog

I did send a message to you, monitor about my concern about not getting in and other things. I do hope you understand.

I wish, and congrats on getting into the flight program for it.

Can’t wait to see what the anti-cheat is like, I almost forgot games had anti-cheat programs because I have been playing Call of Duty too much lately.

> 2535432281787129;3:
> Hi, so I didn’t even receive an email saying if I got the code or not. Like I thought I’d at least get an email saying that I wasn’t selected. Know anything about that?

I’m not sure on that part, I don’t think there will be a email going out to people that have not gotten selected for the tech preview.

I’m sorry to hear that :frowning:

Quiero jugar la beta

Fingers crossed!!

I did not get in I hope you all enjoy it and it is a positive experience!

> 2533274992093100;17:
> I did not get in I hope you all enjoy it and it is a positive experience!

same, they sent me a xbox fight but not for PC and i only opt in for the PC