Halo Infinite Beta Test

Hi Bros,

First topic for me. So i have opted to every single thing and I have followed every step documented by the incredible team at Halo. However, I have yet to receive an email for a flight/beta test invitation. I would like to hear from the community and see what your experiences have been. Both from whoever made it in to the test, and those who have failed to make it to the party like me at the moment. Lets discuss and share our wins and woes.

> 2533274828182193;1:
> Hi Bros,
>
> First topic for me. So i have opted to every single thing and I have followed every step documented by the incredible team at Halo. However, I have yet to receive an email for a flight/beta test invitation. I would like to hear from the community and see what your experiences have been. Both from whoever made it in to the test, and those who have failed to make it to the party like me at the moment. Lets discuss and share our wins and woes.

Have patience young grasshopper

> 2533274828182193;1:
> Hi Bros,
>
> First topic for me. So i have opted to every single thing and I have followed every step documented by the incredible team at Halo. However, I have yet to receive an email for a flight/beta test invitation. I would like to hear from the community and see what your experiences have been. Both from whoever made it in to the test, and those who have failed to make it to the party like me at the moment. Lets discuss and share our wins and woes.

It’s pretty much patience but I’m pretty sure they said each one that happens after will include more people, so hopefully you get one next time.

I have received the invitation. Clicked on it. Just get error messages. Also,
It is not In The hub As a preview selection.

This passing flight had a lot of technical issues with waypoint not giving certain people who had been invited their codes. I know I was one such person getting both confirmation emails and waypoint notifications but it wouldn’t let me play on Xbox as there was no way to launch the flight and the PC invite I received was for Halo 2 from last year when they brought it over to PC. That being said, even if you opt in for everything, there is no guarantee that you will be picked as they can’t let everyone in because they likely want to have it a bit more controlled for the time being. Just be patient, if you don’t get in one flight, you might get in the next.

I wanted to be apart of the Halo Infinite beta test. I think I missed out on it. lol.

I was pleasantly surprised how good this test flight ran. I had no issues at all.

We just need to be a bit patient, hopefully next flight more people can get their hands on the game.

By the sounds of it, 343 will be running numerous flights before launch, testing different aspects of the game.

Fingers crossed you get invited to another one.
I was invited to this one, but the links were buggy and couldn’t get on. Im waiting patiently too.

> 2587559250213324;7:
> I was pleasantly surprised how good this test flight ran. I had no issues at all.

why? This is not necessary and biased or not the topic at hand but, glad you made it in.

> 2533274828182193;1:
> Hi Bros,
>

I loved it and Im sorry you didn’t get to join fellow Spartan…hopefully you’ll get to join the next one and have fun

The flight was a blast, hopefully they’ll do another before release!