Halo Infinite Beta Issue

Hello, I received an email to my gmail account stating that I had been invited to multiplayer tech previews for Halo Infinite this weekend and next (9/23 - 9/26) and (9/23 - 10/3)
Once I finally was able to log onto the site, the original button to access Halo Waypoint was still giving me the Denied Access page, and it states I have nothing in my inbox.

Same

> 2535411564617946;1:
> Hello, I received an email to my gmail account stating that I had been invited to multiplayer tech previews for Halo Infinite this weekend and next (9/23 - 9/26) and (9/23 - 10/3)
> Once I finally was able to log onto the site, the original button to access Halo Waypoint was still giving me the Denied Access page, and it states I have nothing in my inbox.

Same here, cannot download flight on PC

Same…

Same here

same here bro. i have nothing in my inbox and i keep getting denied entry

Same here, my halo insider page was like i have never registered to the halo insider program

Yeah exact same issue here, embarrassing that they can’t even do a beta correctly.

Same

Sameeeeeeeeeeeeee.
It sends me to the beta halo waypoint URL, but says that access was denied (403).
Logging in to my account didn’t help either.

Looking at the MP Tech Blog post I see that yesterday early access was available, and today at 9a PST is when people are actually able to play. I wonder if there is an issue with the Auth. Rules over this per the environment that could be locking people out, and maybe will become available in 30 mins?

Hello

I got a email with a steam code for the fireflight, i see the code on my insider page, i use it on steam i can lauch the game, but when press “enter” at the menu and add my xbox account i got a "Your account is not authorized to play Halo infinite

I check my insider profile everything is ok, it’s 100% my account so i didn’t get it…

yup im there as well.

Same, very disappointed, hopefully it can be remedied.

Same :frowning:

Same here, very annoying

same here, got an email, when i click on it says “Access to beta.halowaypoint.com was denied”
What is going on?

i too have this issue

I have the same issue

I’ve been a halo insider for almost a year now and it didn’t even send me an invite, and yes, my account if fully set up, i was able to get into the halo mcc season 8 insider.

I just want to play the game…