Halo Infinite beats Halo5

Halo Infinite is much better than H5!! It’s the best game since H3!!! They are toe to toe!!! It follows H3 alot more than H5 too which is a good thing!!! In 5 it was way to easy to get taken down especially with the abilities. In Infinite it’s harder to get taken down and has you think more on your feet just like 3 ALWAYS did!!! Always brings something new to the table!!!

they literally built the game on top of the halo 3, they were not kidding sayin it will back to the roots, i enjoyed every moment of the tech-preview.
the competitive aspect of the multiplayer is much more hardcore compare to previous halo’s because it’s require more team work. i think it’s toe to toe with halo 3 which it is a good thing.

100%

We back baby
Halo finally feels like halo again, I can honestly say for the first time in a long tiem I like the direction I like the feel and I like the balance, does there need to be a lot of work still? absolutley
is there a soild foundation to build upon? most definetly
Huge potential

It feels like a direct upgrade on Halo Reach. It’s great

Yes I agree with both of you 110% thanks for the comments!!! I’m so happy it’s back to square 1!!!

I like how it’s going but I can’t agree there isn’t stabilizer jump when aim in the air and the radar who don’t differentiate contact who aren’t at the same level at you. I feel it’s a sad turning back on this point

> 2535436152010337;6:
> I like how it’s going but I can’t agree there isn’t stabilizer jump when aim in the air and the radar who don’t differentiate contact who aren’t at the same level at you. I feel it’s a sad turning back on this point

I hated that ever since they brought it into Reach. You already get far too much info on radar and that just took the Mickey. I think the current radar is best radar.

In response to the topic, the game feels amazing to play. I’m sad it’s almost over, I really e noted every second. Can’t wait to play the full game. I thought the gameplay would feel really nice to play on Guardian, which is a great sign for the game. Bring back Guardian please!

> 2533274801036271;7:
> > 2535436152010337;6:
> > I like how it’s going but I can’t agree there isn’t stabilizer jump when aim in the air and the radar who don’t differentiate contact who aren’t at the same level at you. I feel it’s a sad turning back on this point
>
> I hated that ever since they brought it into Reach. You already get far too much info on radar and that just took the Mickey. I think the current radar is best radar.

Too much info on radar ? It’s more than necessary

> 2535436152010337;8:
> > 2533274801036271;7:
> > > 2535436152010337;6:
> > >
>
> Too much info on radar ? It’s more than necessary

You know roughly where players generally are at all times, giving this extra info means I know exactly where you are, it is overkill.

> 2533274801036271;9:
> > 2535436152010337;8:
> > > 2533274801036271;7:
> > > > 2535436152010337;6:
> > > >
> >
> > Too much info on radar ? It’s more than necessary
>
> You know roughly where players generally are at all times, giving this extra info means I know exactly where you are, it is overkill.

The radar is make to know where people are, so knowing if they are upstair or downstair is logical, pratical and don’t ruin the game